Not for sale

Stevie can't describe how relieved she is when they walk into the front door of their own home. Tina is dragging their suitcases behind her while Trudy has Zara on her arm and Peter is holding Cole's hand. They came to get them from the airport and they drove home in both cars as Daniel's car was still at the airport.

It was a horrible flight, usually the kids are pretty well behaved, but when Daniel dropped them off at the airport yesterday they suddenly realized he wasn't coming with them and they didn't understand.
She pretty much had to drag Cole away from Daniel and Zara also threw a tantrum.

Of course they felt something was up, they only arrived the day before and there was so much tension in the air which causes the kids to show their worst behavior.
Tina was a blessing though. She kept calm and tried to keep the kids occupied and distracted.

Because the kids were making such drama at the airport Stevie barely was able to say goodbye to Daniel. They managed to share a quick kiss and an 'I love you' before Stevie had to focus on getting Cole to come with her.

The entire flight she was fighting her tears, she was fighting not to snap at Cole and telling him they had to go because their 'father' was trying to take them from her and Daniel. She knew he wouldn't understand and she has no reason to snap at him.

It's just frustrating and enraging that they have their lives turned upside down for no reason at all. Just because some stupid girl, who can't get a real job, is jealous of her.

Now she is home and she has no energy left, but she will have to go meet with Martin as soon as she put her stuff away. Her mind is made up, she wants to make sure Tiffany gets sued and punished for those ridiculous videos which were filled with lies.
She knows Tiffany and Mitch don't have any money, that's not what she is after, but she does want her to set things straight and tell the world she was lying.

That is all she needs in the end. Just knowing her kids will never be taken from her and Tiffany telling the world the truth.

When she saw her parents on the airport she almost jumped into her dads arms and started to cry again. She needed her fathers comfort and his strong arms around her. Just like he did when she was little and fell from her bike or hurt herself in another way. His big teddy bear like posture completely surrounded her and made her feel safe and secure.

She can't hold Daniel right now even though she needs him more than ever, but he needs to race and she needs to fight for her kids.
Her father wants nothing more than to pay Mitch and Tiffany a visit, but she can't let him go there. He would probably beat Mitch to a pulp and that won't do her any good. Sure it would be satisfying, but it would only give Tiffany a reason to put more shit about her and her family into the world.

So she had to beg her father not to do anything, but let her solve it together with Martin. Trudy was even worse, the things she wanted to do with the pair were straight from the medieval torture chambers.
But both of her parents promised her not to interfere, they will definitely take the stand if they have to, but besides that they won't do anything.

About forty five minutes later she walks into Martins office who is already waiting for her.
"Stephanie, thank you for coming back so fast, I know this is now how we expected it to go, but I know we will be able to fix this."
They both sit down and he opens his laptop.

"I want full custody, I want Mitch to be removed from his legal relationship with the kids, I want Daniel to adopt them and I want Tiffany to get punished for what she is doing. This has to end Martin. They can't just do this to me and my family."
Even though she is drained, she also has this huge fighting energy inside of her.