Absence makes the heart... miss you

As the plane takes off and the English landscape gets smaller and smaller, Daniel leans back in his seat.
He feels torn, excited to go home, but having to leave to woman he loves behind was heartbreaking.

She went with him to the airport and they were able to go into a private lounge that they have for VIP travelers.
They were the only ones there which was nice.
They never took their lips from each other. Trying to get as much physical contact as possible before having to say goodbye.

Two days ago she declared her love for him and it has been absolute bliss to know she loves him just as much as he loves her.
Once she was able to get those words out she never stopped saying it.

He thinks back to that evening, when Tiffany tried to seduce him and Stevie putting her in her place.
She looked so hot when she was mad at the young blonde girl.

But then she told him she trusted him and even that she loved him. His heart exploded when he heard those words come out of her mouth.
He pulled her against him and kissed her like never before.
Pinning her against the wall they shared a kiss which was filled with the love and desire they had for one another.

"I love you too. God I love you so much baby. You just made me the happiest man on this planet." He told her between kisses.
"I'm sorry it took me so long to admit it, but I've loved you since you helped me get in that hotel room in Zandvoort. I just couldn't tell you because I was afraid. But you deserve to know how much I love you."

They kissed again and he felt her bare skin of her back under his hands.
"Those words mean so much to me. I'm so happy you finally feel secure enough to tell me this."
"I shouldn't have let you wait so long. I love how you treat me, I love how you are with Cole and Zara. I love how you just fit in with my family. I love your smile, your voice, your laughter. I love everything about you." She said in between kisses.

"I love everything about you too. You're an amazing mother, those kids are so blessed to have you. I love how you look at me with those beautiful blue eyes of yours. I will never get enough of kissing you and feeling your soft skin. I would love to show you how much I love you in a physical way as well, but that will come whenever you are ready. I'm just really happy to know you love me too." They leaned against each other with their foreheads. Their noses touching, as they just relished the loving air between them.

Eventually they were interrupted by Melissa and Seb who came to look for them, so they went back to the party.
The next day they just spent together with the kids, trying to get as much quality time as they could before he had to pack his bags again to fly to Perth.

He sighs and touches his lips where he can still feel hers.
He still tastes the salty tears she shed when they called him for boarding.
When he went through the glass doors he looked back and he saw her standing there all alone.
It took him every piece of willpower not to turn around and go back to her, but he needs to go home.

He needs to see his family, his niece and nephew are dying to spend time with him.
Blake and Michael joined him at the last minute, so they are now sitting near him.

"Blake have you made any progress yet?" He asks his manager.
"Yeah I think we will be able to get everything arranged in time. Just be patient a bit longer. I want to make sure nothing can go wrong anymore before you can let her know."

"Thanks mate. I really appreciate the effort. I will try to stay patient."
He only left her an hour ago, but he already feels like part of him is missing and he hates it.
They will have to talk on FaceTime every single day, because he can't imagine spending one day without seeing her pretty face or the kids.