Married at First sight

A/N: So I only watch the Australian version of MAFS, so I don't know how the UK version goes. I just used how the experiment goes in Australia.

"So Tiffany, you are still very young. Why have you decided to sign up for Married at first sight?" the producer of the popular tv show asks her.
Tiffany thinks about her answer, she has to make sure she convinces them to accept her to participate.

She feels this could be a huge step in her career, she still hasn't really taken off on social media. Her videos aren't exactly trending or going viral, unless you count the one in which she tried to destroy Stevie and the one she was forced to make to set things straight.

Those two were pretty much the only ones that had hundreds of thousands views. After that she pretty much got shunned on social media. So bad that she deleted her original account. She cut and colored her hair, she had some lip fillers and asked her parents to pay for breast implants, which she got. She changed so much, nobody really recognizes her anymore.

She even changed her name online and started a new account. It did mean she had to start from scratch and that's how she ended up here. At an audition for a reality tv show in which she will hopefully be matched with a hot guy. She won't know who he is until they meet each other at the altar to get married.

She has done some research and found out that quite a lot of the cast members of previous seasons are now very popular and have quite the following. So she truly hopes she could be the next who accomplishes that.
It was either this or Love Island and she knew her parents would not be happy with that show.

They want her to find a decent man and settle down, she just wants to be famous and find a rich guy who can support her.
She thought she found that in Mitch, but that turned out to be a dud. He was utterly useless, barely brought in any money and was shit in bed.

After the court case he packed his things and left which she was fine with. He even signed those papers to let Daniel adopt his kids. She will never understand why he did that. He could have tried to get so much out of it even after losing the case. But no, he suddenly had this moment of 'doing the right thing' and he signed.

"Well the reason I want to put my faith in the experts to find me the perfect match is because I really suck at finding a good guy myself. I always choose the ones that are immature, can't hold a job and are just the wrong type of guy. Of course I'm still young, but I'm very mature for my age and I like men a bit older. I need a man who is mature, stable and also ready to settle down."
She smiles, hoping the producer will fall for her act.

"How much older are we talking about?" The producer asks her.
"Well I'm 21 now, but I come across older. So I usually like to date men around their thirties. They are just more mature. Guys my age are still boys who just want to party and drink. I don't want that. I want more than that, I want to love somebody and be loved. I want to be married, maybe have children at some point. Not yet though, that can wait. But yeah, I need a man, not a boy."

The producer nods and writes everything down. He's not buying her story at all, he has a lot of experience with this and he can sense Tiffany is just here for the fame. But that's ok, she might stir the pot a bit and that's what they need in the show as well. They don't want things to go perfect and smoothly, that's not what draws in the viewers.

"Well I truly think we should be able to find a match for you. I will give all your details to the experts and they will go see who would be perfect for you." He tells her and she grins. Some people are just too easy and gullible.

"Ooh that is amazing! I really hope they can find me the man of my dreams." She claps her hands excitedly.
"We will be in touch. We are in the process of having the last talks with possible cast members, so it shouldn't be too long until you hear from us."