I found you

When Stevie and Melissa arrive at the Red Bull factory, Daniel is already waiting for them at the entrance.
"Hey baby, thanks for getting her so soon. I'm sorry I scared you."

He gives her a loving kiss when they get inside making Melissa glow with happiness for her friend. Hopefully she will tell Daniel about her cancer soon so they can actually start building a life together.

"Why did I have to get here Daniel? What's going on?" Stevie is so confused about the urgency Daniel had in his voice and now she just wants to know what is happening.
Will she lose her job? Will she lose Daniel?

"It's about some gossip that is going around, but it's also about you so we wanted to discuss our actions with you." Daniel says hoping to make her feel a bit less anxious.
"Gossip? Oh Daniel I don't care about gossip. What can be so bad that I had to come here?"

They arrive at Christian's office where the door is still open so they can walk straight in.
"Stephanie thanks for coming. Please take a seat." Christian says.
Stephanie nods to Charlotte and then sits down next to Daniel who immediately takes her hand in his.

It's such a natural move and they automatically intertwine their fingers. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by Christian.
He also sees Daniel rubbing her skin with his thumb which just shows him how protective he is over this young woman.

"Daniel told me there was some gossip about me? I honestly don't really care what people say about me though. I don't know those people and they don't know me." Stevie starts, hoping to make it clear that she can handle a bit of gossip.

"That's great, but this isn't just about you. Charlotte could you please show her?"

Charlotte hands Stevie the tablet where Stevie sees the same pictures as Daniel did. They are actually really cute, but she's pretty mad that her child's pictures are posted without her giving consent. She understands she can't keep Cole and Zara out of the picture if she takes them to the track. But these pictures are obviously taken by somebody who was hiding and that feels pretty creepy.

"Obviously it's not ok that they took pictures of my son without asking. Is there anything we can do about that? Because I don't want my kids to be all over social media every time I happen to be around Daniel with them." She admits to Christian, very aware that they will be spending a lot more time together.

"Have you read the post?" Daniel asks her.
"Not yet, but I can only imagine it is about me and you. I'm sure they are speculating about us."

"That too. But they are also wondering if Cole is my son."
Stevie looks at Daniel not believing what he is saying. She then starts to laugh, but stops when she sees Daniel's serious face.
"What? Are they mad? I didn't even know you when Cole was born. Why would they say that?"

"Apparently people think he looks like me."
Stevie looks back at the pictures and when she zooms in on Daniel and Cole's faces together she suddenly sees it. The hair, the smile, there are definitely similarities.
"Oh my god! So now they think Cole is your son? Because he has curls and a big smile?"

Her head starts to spin. If they think Cole is Daniel's son, they will also think he cheated on his ex, because he was still in a relationship at that time.
"Oh Daniel I'm sorry. Now they think you are a cheater. And your family! Have you talked to them yet?" All she is concerned about is how this affects Daniel.

Yes she is very angry about her son being on Instagram. She's glad he isn't at school yet, because she knows how cruel kids and their parents can be. Now he's still young enough so he doesn't understand. But she does want the team to figure out if there's anything legal they can do about this.