I'm on my knees

"I will be home before dinner. Love you baby." Daniel gives Stevie a kiss before he heads out to go back to work. First he has a lot of simulator work to do in Milton Keynes with Seb and then he and Michael will go for a good work out session.

They came back home a couple of days ago and are now trying to get back into the regular routine.
They had a short stop in Monaco so Daniel could collect some more stuff as he has pretty much moved in with Stevie. She lives so close to Milton Keynes and they have just spent a couple of weeks together in Perth so it would just feel weird to have Daniel staying at a hotel while he is in the UK.

For Stevie to be in Monaco it was a whole new culture shock, everything was so luxurious, the yachts in the harbor, the cars driving around. It was all crazy.
They did meet up with Max and his girlfriend Kelly who has a daughter of her own.
Stevie never really talked to Kelly before, but she seemed very nice and she was incredibly beautiful.

Daniel's apartment was small, but still nicely decorated. Definitely a bachelors home, but it radiated Daniel in there.

And then they got back home, Trudy and Peter moved out so now the place is all Stevie's.
The new couch and other furniture have been delivered so it feels less like she is living in her parents house and it's becoming more and more her place.

And now with Daniel there she finally has that family life she always wanted. Things between her and Daniel are developing so naturally and easy that it's like they've been together forever. Even though they didn't even know each other before Zandvoort which was almost seven months ago now.

"Where are my babies?!!" Stevie hears a familiar voice shout from the hallway.
"Tina!!!" Cole runs as fast as his little legs can carry him to their nanny who has returned from her own winter break.
"Cole! Moj otrok! I've missed you!" Stevie hears some thumps and then Cole giggles.

Tina has dropped her bags in the hallway and caught Cole as he jumped into her arms.
She really missed him and Zara all those weeks even though they FaceTimed regularly, it's not the same as being able to cuddle them.

With Cole clinging to her like a little koala she walks into the house. Before they went on winter break Stevie gave her a key so she could come in whenever it might be needed.

"Hey Tina, it's so good to see you again. You look amazing." Stevie greets her friend and nanny while she is feeding Zara with some fresh mango and banana.
"I'm so happy to be here again. I missed you and my angels so much."
Tina sits down with Cole on her lap. She will put her suitcase upstairs later.

Stevie made sure Tina has a room in her house, because she used to live with the Horners and obviously she isn't anymore.
Charles lives in Monaco, so that's also not exactly near by.
"Melissa will be here soon and then I want to hear everything about your time with Charles. Especially when he went with you to meet your parents, I know they weren't too enthusiastic about you dating him."

Tina rolls her eyes.
"Oh don't get me started. But I will tell you everything when Melissa is here because I also want to hear everything about you and Daniel. It's so awesome that he got you tickets to come to Perth. He is so romantic."
Stevie smiles.
"He sure is. Everything was so fantastic and I even celebrated Christmas in a summer dress."

"Lucky you. Monaco was quite alright temperature wise, but it was so cold at home."
Cole is already done with sitting on Tina's lap, so he climbs off and decides to go to his playroom.
He doesn't really have the patience to listen to his mom and Tina talk about the last couple of weeks.
He has more important things to do, like play with his new Bob the Builder play set.