Win or lose?

Tiffany goes back to her seat with her tail between her legs. She has been exposed as a liar with Martin showing the real video, which made it very clear she was trying to make Stevie look like a bad mother.

The Danny DeVito look a like doesn't have anybody else to take a stand. Nobody showed up for Tiffany and Mitch which is very telling.
Martin is now allowed to start calling forward the long line of people who are here to support Stevie and Daniel.
Beginning with Christian.

"Mr Horner, you are Miss Dawsons employer am I right?" Martin begins.
"I am, and Mr Ricciardo works for me as well." Christian seems to be enjoying himself. He is a smart man and he knows Stevie and Daniel already won this case, but it doesn't hurt for him to praise them a bit more.

"And you are a father yourself right?" Martin asks him.
"I sure am. A very proud father."
"You knew Miss Dawson was a mother when you offered her the job?"

"She told me. At first she didn't want to take the job because she wasn't sure how it would affect her kids, but I asked her to come meet our nanny Tina. She had worked for us for a year, but my wife decided she wanted to stay home more, so it would have been a bit much to also have a nanny. Stephanie came over and she met Tina. Tina and the children bonded right away so Stephanie decided she would come to one raceweekend to try it and it worked. After that she started working for us." Christian explains and Stevie remembers when she met Tina. It was a really nice afternoon and the start of an amazing friendship.

"So she was about to turn down an amazing job because she didn't want to do anything to harm her children." Martin asks him.
"Exactly."
"Do you feel your garage is a dangerous place for little children?" Martin asks Christian.

"It can be, if you don't pay attention. But with little children you have to pay attention no matter where you are. Without a responsible adult around a playground can be dangerous." Christian says in all honesty.
"Cole spends quite some time in your garage. Has he ever been in danger?" Martin wants to know.

"No, whenever Cole is in the garage he is accompanied by an adult who doesn't lose sight of him. He has bonded with pretty much all of our mechanics and other members of the team who are in the garage and there's always plenty of people who like to hang out with him. Besides, he's not there during races or qualifying, then we are too busy to watch him, but at other times it's not a problem having him there." Christian smiles.

Stevie really appreciates him sticking his neck out for her, he doesn't have to do this, but still he is here. He is such a busy man, but he still chose to spend his valuable free time in this courtroom.

"In your opinion, is Miss Dawson an irresponsible mother?" Martin ends his questions.
"Not in the slightest. She is a loving, devoted mother who only wants the best for her children and she would do anything in her power to keep them safe and secure."

"Thank you Mr Horner."
Martin sits down and now Danny DeVito from Wish can ask questions if he wants, but he just stands up and tells the judge he has no further questions.

Tiffany looks like she is going to blow up.
"What do you mean no questions? What kind of lawyer are you?" She hisses at him.
"Miss Sexton I would like to ask you kindly not to interrupt this courtroom." Judge Hudson looks at the young woman and you can just tell she means business.

"But he..." Tiffany starts.
"I will have you removed if you disturb my courtroom one more time." Judge Hudson simply states which causes Tiffany to sit back, but she looks like a spoiled brat who doesn't get her way.