Meeting Christian

Standing in the bathroom Stevie braids her hair loosely over her shoulder. It took her forever to decide what to wear. It was either a dress or what she chose in the end. A pair of black, skinny jeans and a red blouse, she also has her black jacket just in case it's a bit chilly.

At first she wasn't sure about the red blouse as she is not there for Ferrari, but Red Bull has red in the name and it's not as if they don't have any red in the car as well.
Besides she's not dressing to impress Christian as she is not planning on taking the job anyways.

The dress had a bit of a cleavage and with the sports bras she still has to wear that would have looked a bit weird.
Once her hair is done she checks her make up. She just put some color in her cheeks and a red lipstick to match her blouse.

With her thick, long eyelashes she doesn't need mascara which is a true blessing.

Sitting on the edge of the bed she slides her feet in her black Louboutin pumps. She bought them from her first paycheck at the restaurant after she became head chef. It was the only time she really spoiled herself, usually she isn't really that interested in expensive shoes or clothing, but a pair of Louboutins had always been on her wishlist.

They are simple, just black but with the signature red soles and she loves them. After this one treat for herself she was a lot more sensible with her money, she was the breadwinner while Mitch was out pursuing his 'career' in showbizz.

She hardly wears them, for working in a kitchen these shoes aren't exactly the best and why would she wear shoes like this at home with her kids.
But today feels like a perfect day to put them on, she doesn't want to seem out of place between all those rich and famous people in the paddock.

After putting her phone in her handbag she wipes some invisible dust off her jeans.
She's very nervous about meeting Christian and telling him she won't take the job.
She really wishes she could accept the job, but she just doesn't see how.

There's a knock on the door, her dad came to get her so they can walk to the circuit.
The butterflies are bouncing around in her stomach. Not only is she going to meet Red Bulls team principal, but today is the day she will see those race cars on the track in real life for the first time.

"Hi dad, what do you think? Can I meet Mr Horner like this?" She spreads her arms and makes a pirouette for her dad.
"You are beautiful as always. And what about me?"
Her dad makes a pirouette for her as well, showing her his Red Bull shirt and cap.

"You look like a part of the team. Shall we go?"
He holds his arm out for her and she puts hers through it.
"So have you seen Daniel or Sebastian again today?" He asks her.

"No of course not. I'm sure they are already in their garages getting ready for free practice." She heard Daniel leave about an hour and a half ago. For a split second she thought about walking into the hallway at that moment, but she quickly dismissed that idea. Why would she do that? And what excuse could she give him for appearing in the hall at the exact moment as he did.
Especially if she would go back in her room after that.

"I still can't believe you met both of them yesterday. You're so lucky."
Her dad was shocked when she told him about them helping her getting in her room.
They had a nice walk on the beach and had dinner in one of the restaurants that was on the bottom of the dunes.

The food was fine, she had a seafood platter and she did enjoy it. She's just likes to think about what she would have done with the meal to make it even better.
After dinner they headed back to the hotel room, she took a long warm bath and enjoyed the scent of the bubble bath. She chose a bottle from which the liquid inside smelled like almonds and it smelled amazing.