Think about it.

"Melissa how is that panna cotta coming out?" Stevie asks her friend and colleague.
"Perfect, wobbly and silky smooth." Melissa answers, holding up a small plate with the jiggling dessert on it.
"Looks good. I'm sure it tastes even better. Carl how are you on the fish stew? Don't make it too spicy we don't want the team to spend their precious testing time on the toilets."

Carl starts to laugh and shakes his head.
"No darling don't worry about that. I'll make sure they will be fine."
Carl and Stevie have formed an amazing work relationship, he is a great guy with a lot of humor.
She also met his husband who was also very kind, but more soft spoken, he was the complete opposite of the very outgoing Carl.

"Thank you my love. I know it will be delicious as always." She blows Carl a kiss and looks around her kitchen, their kitchen.
It feels good to be back, even though these testing days are slightly boring for them. They only have to make sure the team is taken care of, there aren't really spectators yet so during the testing sessions they don't see many people.

It's good to be able to get back in the rhythm this way though. After all they haven't been in the Red Bull kitchen for almost three months. Stevie was a bit worried that it would take more effort to get back into the motions of it all, but as soon as her and the team stepped inside, it was all back to normal and they are functioning like a smooth running machine.

The morning session of day one is almost done and then the team has their lunch break. Daniel will drive the whole day today. Tomorrow it's Sebs turn and then on day three they will both do a session. The team hasn't decided who will do which one. That also depends on how today and tomorrow will go.

Carl puts a small plate with his fish stew in front of her to taste, so she takes a spoon and takes a bite.
Of course it's delicious as expected, Carl really knows how to make dishes which bring out the best of the fish he uses.

"Pure perfection Carl, but I didn't expect anything less from you. You're a magician when it comes to fish."
She puts her spoon down and pats him on the hand.
He looks at the ring on her finger and grins.
"You are so lucky. You've managed to get the sexiest man on the grid. And he is the nicest as well."

"Oi! He's not the only one." Melissa shouts as she is turning another cup over on a plate to get the panna cotta out.
"Alright, Seb is bloody sexy as well and you're right, Seb is a really nice guy. You're both lucky."

Stevie and Melissa look at each other smiling. Carl just told them something they already knew.

During the lunch break Daniel comes to get something to eat, he looks a bit tired, but very pleased by the first runs they had.
"Hey baby, how are you?" He asks Stevie when she meets him in the restaurant.
"I'm fine. How did it go? I haven't really been able to follow much of it."

She gives him a short but sweet kiss before handing him a plate of food.
"The car feels good, tires are holding up quite well so I'm pretty happy."
Of course they won't know how the others are doing as the times they are putting on the board aren't telling them anything, but at least the Red Bull feels good so far.

"I'm glad to hear that. It's early days still, but it's always best to feel confident in the car from the start."
Tina comes in with the kids to get something to eat as well.

"Daddy! We go ferris wheel!" Stevie hears Cole shout at Daniel.
She had to go back to the kitchen, but it's open so she can hear and see everything.
Cole has quickly climbed up on Daniel's lap and is now telling him all about going on the ferris wheel which is nearby.

"That sounds really exciting. Weren't you scared all the way up there?" Daniel asks him.
"Pfff no. Course not." Cole looks at Daniel as if he just said the most crazy thing ever. He is two and a half and he feels like he is the bravest boy ever. So for Daniel to ask him if he wasn't scared up there is almost insulting.