Bright skies, or....

"I honestly can't wait for the European races, at least we will be able to use the mobile homes again and we don't have to fly such long distances for a bit." Stevie sighs when they arrive in Miami.

After the race in Baku they immediately got on a plane to Miami so they could get used to the time difference before the weekend starts again. Baku and Miami are back to back races, so no time in between which is always pretty hectic and tough, especially when it's on two different continents.

"It's Canada in between Spain and Austria, but after the Red Bull Ring it's just Silverstone and then we have summer break." Daniel tries to lighten the mood a bit.
"I shouldn't complain, I missed one race already.  And being in Miami is pretty damn awesome. I'm just tired I guess." Stevie doesn't want to be whining about it. She's just tired and now Zara isn't content with just sitting on somebody's lap anymore, she's a handful.

As soon as they were in the air they just let Zara crawl through the aisle of the plane for a while. They were in business class with only some other drivers so nobody really minded the little girl.
Zara charmed them all and she even pulled herself up on Lewis' legs which he loved.

"It's ok baby, the flight wasn't as relaxed as it used to be. Our little girl is getting so big and active now. I mean it's her first birthday in a week. She's definitely not a baby anymore." Daniel pushes the stroller with Zara in it. The girl finally fell asleep during the landing and they managed to put her in her stroller without waking her.

"I know. I can't believe she's turning one already. Time is going so fast." Stevie is pushing the cart with their luggage on it while Tina is holding Cole's hand so he can't run off to god knows where in this busy airport.
"I'm sorry we won't be home in time to have her birthday there." Daniel feels a bit guilty that Zara's first real birthday will be celebrated in Miami. The race takes place on the 7th which is a day before her birthday.

"It's ok, we will celebrate it at home once we get back. She won't really remember it, it's more for us I guess. As long as she gets to rip up some gift wrapping she's happy." Stevie puts her hand on his arm for a moment. Making sure he understands it's ok.
"Besides Cole's birthday will be in Hungary. So it's just how it is and it doesn't matter."

Daniel nods. Even if they weren't in a relationship, Stevie would still be working for the team, so she would still be traveling on the birthdays of their kids.
"At least we know Melissa will bake a delicious cake for her." Daniel smiles.
Melissa wouldn't even take no for an answer when she told Stevie and Daniel she would make the cake.

"Yeah she is crazy. She will be working all weekend and bake the cake as well. It's sweet though. The way everybody has just taken Cole and Zara in as part of the team, I mean family. It really warms my heart." They make their way out of the airport to the car park where a lot of fans have gathered to see if they could spot any of their favorite drivers.

While Michael and Blake help Stevie pack up their rental car, Daniel quickly goes over to the fans to give them some attention.
Once they are ready to go he jogs back grinning and shaking his head.
"Really some fans are crazy. Cool, but crazy."
"Why? What happened?" Stevie wants to know.

"This one girl wanted me to draw something on her arm so she could get it tattooed. I did, but you know how good I am at drawing." He looks apologetic.
Stevie starts to laugh.
"Oh please tell me you didn't give the poor girl a stick figure."

"I didn't. I tried to draw a race car. It wasn't pretty, but she loved it."
Daniel is still shaking his head. He almost feels bad for the girl, she will now get his less than impressive artwork tattooed on her body for the rest of her life.
"I'm sure she will love it. For your fans it doesn't have to be pretty. They just want something personal from you."