My endless love

"Daniel you have to go. You can't be here while I'm getting ready." Stevie tries to shove Daniel out of bed, but he is holding on to her for dear life.
"I don't want to. I want to watch you get in your dress." He pretends to whine, he will go in a minute, but he just enjoys holding on to his almost wife.
"No you don't, you just want to see me naked." Stevie chuckles.

"You're already naked." He states the obvious. He is holding her so he knows she is not wearing anything. They had some grown up fun last night and after that they didn't bother getting dressed.
"Babe I have to take a shower. I'm still sticky from last night." Stevie giggles.
The kids are staying at the cottage Daniel has on the property. Trudy and Peter are staying there as well and they didn't mind having the kids for the night so Daniel and Stevie had some time alone.

"The shower can wait. Besides when I'm done with you, you'll have to shower again."
Stevie pushes herself up on her elbow and looks down at Daniel who has the most dirty grin on his face.
"Oh really? Why? Are we going for a work out?" Of course she knows what he meant, her body starts to tingle when she thinks about the things they can do before she really should get in that shower.

"If you want a work out, that can be arranged." He says grabbing her by her hips and rolling her on top of him.
She sits up, straddling his groin. She can't lay on top of him comfortably anymore. Her bump is getting in the way in that position.

"You know I still have to walk down that aisle in a couple of hours. And now you want me to wear myself out." She starts to gently rock her hips, his quickly hardening cock sliding between her labia.
It doesn't take long for her to get soaking wet and his cock is soon slick with her juices.

"I'll carry you down the aisle if I have to." He groans, she is teasing him and he wants to be buried inside her really bad.
"My dad is walking me down the aisle. I don't know if he will carry me if he knows why I can barely walk." She laughs, but her resistance is soon fading.

His mushroom shaped tip is constantly rubbing over her clit and she knows she will want to feel him fill her up soon.
"I'm sure he will understand. But I don't want to talk about your dad now." Daniel says as he lifts her up slightly.
She moves her hand in between them and positions him in front of her entrance.
He then lowers her on top of him and he can feel how her warm, wet walls envelop him.

Stevie moans when he slides inside her, she feels every inch of his girth stretch her. Her body makes sure to accommodate him and she can even feel his bulging veins rub against her walls.
She clenches her muscles around him as she rocks her hips back and forward.

"Now this is a view I'll never get enough off." Daniel moans.
Stevie's long hair cascades down her back and there are some strands that flow over her shoulders, brushing over her hardened nipples.
Her breasts are fuller since she got pregnant and her areola are darker. He knows her nipples have become more sensitive so he lifts his hands to cup her breasts while his thumbs rub the hard pebbles.

She bites her lip when she feels those sparks of desire rush through her. They go from the tips of her nipples to her core where they find the way to her throbbing clit.

She leans back, her hands on his thighs and Daniel slides his hands down until he has them grabbing her hips.
Using his abdominal muscles and legs he starts to thrust up, taking over control while she is still on top of him.

With every thrust, her breasts bounce which is something Daniel can't get enough of seeing.
"Oh god Daniel! Fuck me harder!" She moans.
"Don't mind if I do." He answers with clenched jaws.
He reaches for her hands and places them on his chest, making Stevie lean more forward.