Silence

"I don't know why Christian wants to see me, but I guess I'll soon find out." Stevie tells Daniel as she is brushing her long, black hair.
They just got out of bed and are now getting ready to head out to Milton Keynes.

Daniel has a day filled with media obligations and some simulator work. Christian called Stevie yesterday to ask her if she could come meet him today. So Tina agreed to stay with the kids. Later they will go to Peter and Trudy because they have a wardrobe that needs to be put together.

Peter hasn't been feeling too well so he asked Daniel to help out. Seb offered to come as well so both men, Melissa and Stevie will go over there to help her parents out.
But first she will have to find out what Christian wants.

"You don't think he's going to fire me right?" She asks Daniel.
"No way, Christian is your biggest fan. He would never fire you."
Daniel stands behind Stevie as she braids her hair, he loves her hair when it's cascading down her back in those long, shiny black waves.
But he also understands it's easier to maintain when it's in a braid.

From behind her wraps his arms around the woman he loves so much. Through the mirror she smiles at him and his heart skips a beat. With Stevie he feels like some sixteen year old teenager being in love for the first time.
He just wants to be close to her, he steals a kiss as often as he can and he just has to touch her all the time. Even if it's just holding her hand, touching her cheek or putting his hand on the small of her back when he is standing next to her.

"You smell nice." Stevie tells him after taking a deep breath, trying to keep his amazing scent in her nose as long as possible.
"So do you, but you always smell amazing. This is just that new aftershave you got me."
"I have amazing taste then." Stevie grins before turning around in Daniel's arms so she can kiss him.

He lets his hands slide over her back and he gently squeezes her round bum.
As soon as he feels his cock stir he knows he made a mistake. They don't have time right now, so with a sigh he breaks up the kiss and removes his hands from her ass.
"Sorry baby, but you turn me on way too much and I can't go shooting videos with a boner."

Stevie chuckles.
"It would definitely get people talking."
"Sure, but I'd rather have them talking about what an amazing driver I am, not the size of my equipment."

Stevie is done with her hair so they both head downstairs where Tina has made breakfast for the kids.
"Be good today ok sweeties? We won't be home too late."
After kissing her kids, Stevie and Daniel drive to Milton Keynes.

Even though she's been to the factory quite often now, she still feels amazed when she sees it, knowing she can just walk in because she works for the team is sometimes hard to comprehend.
Inside Daniel has to go to the simulator area so they agree to meet in the cafeteria for lunch later.

Stevie has no idea how long the meeting will take, but she does know Christian doesn't rush things, unless he is going to fire her, then she will be done in no time.

She knows the way to his office so a few minutes later she knocks on his door, she is even a bit nervous for what's to come.
"Come in!" She hears Christians voice, muffled from behind the closed door.

She walks in and he greets her with a wide smile, she doubts he would smile at her like that when he was about to tell her she didn't have a job anymore so she relaxes a little.

"Good morning Stevie. Sit down, we have a lot to discuss. Do you want some coffee?" He asks her as he walks to the coffee machine in his office.
"Sure I would like some. And then I would really like to know what was so important that you wanted to see me today."