Take that chance

"Seb! I just saw her walking through the paddock." Daniel jogs towards his team mate who is talking to Antti.
"You saw who exactly?" Seb asks him.
"That girl, you know the one who is staying in the room next to mine."

"Oh you mean Stephanie?" Seb grins, pretty pleased with himself by the fact the he knows her name and Daniel doesn't.
"Steph... wait is that her name? How do you know her name?"

"She was in my garage this morning. I saw her just before the first practice session and I talked to her. Her name is Stephanie and she is invited by Christian. I don't know how they know each other or anything. But at least now you know her name." Seb quickly explains as they walk back to their garages for the second practice session.

"You're such a lucky mother fucker. I wish she was in my garage. What else did you talk about?" Daniel is keen to know as much as possible.
"We barely spoke, but she is here with her dad who has the looks of a giant grizzly bear, but seems friendly enough. Maybe they'll be in your garage this time. You never know."

Seb kind of hopes she'll be at his again, but he also knows Daniel is very curious about her, so for him he hopes she will be there.
"If she is, don't forget what you are here for, right? We need to collect the data and see what the race pace is here."

"Yeah yeah I know. Don't worry about it. I'll focus." Daniel walks a bit faster to get to his garage. He really hopes when he gets there he will see her again, Stephanie.
He really wants to know more about her, like how old she is, why she was meeting Christian, if she is single.

That last things is what he wants to know most of all. Although she might not even be interested in him, but still if she is single he would definitely try to maybe get her number or ask her out.
Britta told them to leave her alone, but she's not his boss and she's definitely not in charge of his private life.

When he gets into the garage he feels a bit disappointed, she's not here. At least not yet, she might still show up.
First he'll just go and change into his racing suit and who knows he'll be lucky just like Seb was.

~~~~~~~
"So how did it go?" Peter asks curious when Stevie finds him after her meeting with Christian.
He has been shopping for merch for the little ones and he found some Red Bull clothes and a cap for Cole. He even found baby clothes for Zara, so his mission has been successful.

Now for his next mission, helping his daughter make the right decision.
He really wants her to accept the job, if the terms are right for her that is.
He doesn't want it for himself, even though the idea of her working for Red Bull would be awesome and he might be able to go to more races.

But that is definitely not the main reason why he feels she should take the job.
He feels like she needs a change of scenery, a bit of adventure, traveling and meeting new, interesting people.

These last years she worked her ass off at the restaurant so dickhead Mitch could live off her paycheck. She became a mom and barely took maternity leave after they were born because Mitch wasn't exactly bringing in any money.

She was so worried she might lose her job if she stayed home with her babies too long, that she went back to work way too fast.
She sacrificed so much of herself for that asshole, she used to be so bubbly and spontaneous.
Now she sometimes acts like a person 15 years older than she is.

If she could just get away from everything, all the bad memories and start fresh, that would be amazing.
But it will all depend on what Christian will offer her, not in money, but for her kids. She's never going to leave Cole and Zara behind, so the only way of her accepting the job is, if Christian could make it so she could take them with her.