I'll keep you safe

Stevie stares out of the window of the plane that is taking them to Singapore. Zara is sleeping on Tina's lap and Cole is watching Fireman Sam on his iPad. It's going to be a long flight so for now she doesn't mind him watching some videos.

It gives her some time to go over the last weeks. Having Daniel staying over was amazing. He eventually checked out of the hotel because he was at her place the entire time. Or well, her parents place of course.

He did come over to help out in her old house to pack up stuff and it felt like a proper closure when she locked the door behind her for the last time. Maybe because he was there with her, with him she might have a future so leaving her old house behind didn't hurt as much anymore.

Later that night she suddenly got hit with bad cramps and she started her first period since Zara was born. She felt truly embarrassed at first when he asked her why she was so pale and quiet all of a sudden.

"I ehm... I have cramps." She told him.
"Was it the food? Do you need the toilet?" He asked her and he was so worried.
"No! Not that kind of cramps." She blushed, he actually though she had to go to the bathroom because it were her bowels that were bothering her.

She could see the moment it clicked in his head and he was the most caring person ever.
"Oh baby, is it your period?"
He took her hand in his and rubbed it between his hands trying to comfort her.
"It is. The first one since Zara was born and it's nasty."
She groaned when the cramps came back again.

"How about I run you a nice hot bath and I will get you some painkillers for the cramps." He suggested and she was completely taken by surprise.

He didn't think it was gross? He didn't want to stay away from her as if she had something he could catch. But then she reminded herself, it's Daniel. Not Mitch.

She should have known, he is so caring and he has an older sister so he isn't a stranger to female problems.

He went to the bathroom to fill up the bath after handing her two paracetamols and a glass of water.
When she went upstairs he had the bath filled with nice warm water and loads of bubble bath that smelled like coconut.

She really enjoyed the water and it helped with her aching back and the cramps as well. When she got out she got dressed in her pyjama's after making sure she would not leak through anything during the night.
Then she got back to the bedroom and he was waiting for her with a hot water bottle.

She almost started to cry because he was so sweet for her. That night he made sure she was comfortable and he held her which definitely helped her feel a lot better.

Unfortunately a couple of days later he had to go back to Monaco to get ready for the upcoming races. It's going to be hectic and busy, but he was looking forward to it. Especially because she was going to be there as well.

Saying goodbye wasn't easy, but they knew they would see each other in a few days when they both would arrive in Singapore.

Tina came the day after he left to go back home. She was obviously head over heels in love with Charles which was so cute.
When she showed Stevie the necklace he gave her she was blushing so badly she almost looked like a tomato.

Of course Stevie already knew about Tina and Charles being officially together now. It was all over social media according to Melissa. There were a lot of mixed comments on the first photos that were posted of Tina and Charles walking hand in hand. But the picture of Charles kissing Tina went even more viral.

It's like Charles his 'fans' don't even want him to be happy. They all feel like he should find somebody of his own class because there is no way Tina could actually be with him for the right reasons.
It pissed Stevie off and she knows this is what she will get if her and Daniel ever become an official couple.