Ghost from the past

"I don't think I'll ever need to eat again in my life." Melissa sighs when she and Seb sit down on his lounge after having delicious cheese fondue.
"Antti would kill me if he saw how much I ate tonight. But I'm not going to tell him." Seb laughs, opening his belt buckle to give his stomach a bit more space.

"I won't tell him either. Besides, I'm sure we will burn it all off later tonight." Melissa hints at the sex they have every single night. And often in the morning as well. She has been here for a week now and Christmas with Sebs family was lovely. But now they have the place for themselves again which is even better.

"Oh you know we will, but I need some time to be able to move again." Seb rubs his stomach lifting up his shirt. Melissa looks at him and almost starts to drool. That man has the tightest abs she has ever seen. You can't even tell they have been eating way too much food during Christmas and tonight.

She feels like she must have gained a few pounds, but Seb just tells her how sexy he thinks she is.
"So I know you weren't sure about our trip, but are you looking forward to it a little bit?"

Seb gave her a ski trip for Christmas. They will be leaving tomorrow for Zürs in Austria and they are staying a week at a small resort there with only a few cottages.
Seb didn't want to stay in some massive hotel, filled with other tourists. He knows they won't have a moment of peace, so he found this place which is much more private.

"I'm looking forward to it, but I am a bit worried about me getting on those slopes. I haven't skied since I was about twelve."
"You'll do fine. I hired a teacher for the first day to help you out and I am also there. And then I'm sure on the second day we will be able to go together." Seb thought it would be a nice gift for her, but her first reaction wasn't exactly how he expected it.

She seemed a bit scared to go skiing, but now he knows it's just because she hasn't don't it for so long.
"If I can still walk the second day." Melissa jokes.
"We have a jacuzzi with the cottage, so that will be nice for your muscles and I volunteer to be your personal massager."
Seb pulls Melissa closer to him.

Having her in his house feels natural. Like she belongs here. Before she got here, he still had so much memories of Denise hanging in this house, but now Melissa is here and just her presence alone has wiped away those bad memories.

His parents loved her, she was entertaining and his mother adored her. His father did as well, he told Seb, when they had a moment with the two of them, that he never liked Denise and that he could see Seb marry Melissa and start a family with her.

Something that has already been in Sebs mind for a while. He knows Melissa is the one for him, she is everything he could dream off in a woman, but he isn't going to rush things. They have plenty of time.

"Well if you sell it like that, how can I not get excited? A jacuzzi and a massage every day? Bring it on!" She grins as she climbs on Sebs lap, straddling him.
"You know I suddenly don't feel so full anymore." She says as she grinds herself over his crotch where she can feel something growing right away.

"You will in a minute." Seb winks and pulls her head down, conquering her mouth with his.

~~~~~~~~
They arrive in Zürs and park in front of the cabin that is theirs for the next seven days. It's a log cabin, with cute shutters in front of the windows, a small porch with a lounge set and I small fire place.

"I love the outside of it, now I'm super curious to see the inside." Melissa rubs her gloved hands together before picking up her bag. Seb is dragging both their suitcases up the porch, he insisted on carrying them, but it wasn't easy plowing through the snow.