Dress for the occasion.

"Good morning my babies!" Trudy walks in her old house which is now Stevie's home. And Daniel's of course.
"Morning mom. Where's dad?" Stevie asks her mom as she walks into the kitchen.
"Daniel was outside throwing out the trash and your father really wanted to show him our new car so they may be a while." Trudy rolls her eyes. Men and their cars, she will never understand it.

Stevie laughs, she can just imagine her dad telling Daniel every little detail or gadget the car has. Daniel will be listening patiently, just enjoying Peter's enthusiasm.

"What did you guys end up buying? I know you were going back and forth between the Range Rover and the Audi." Stevie asks her mom.
Her dads boss offered him a nice sum of money if he would take an early retirement. Her dad even managed to get that amount up and that's when he decided he wanted to buy a nice new car.

That combined with the fact they sold their house to Stevie and bought a place much cheaper made it easier for Peter to decide to retire now instead of in a few years. After his heart attack he plans on enjoying his life to the fullest with Trudy and their family.

"Your dad really wanted that Range Rover, so now he has it. It's not like we need such a big car, but I do admit, it's very comfortable. And it feels safer when we have the little ones with us." Trudy admits.
"I'm glad dad gets to do these things. The two of you deserve to enjoy life together. I guess dad feels like he got a second chance and he is not wasting it."

Speaking of, Peter and Daniel walk in the kitchen overhearing Stevie's last remark.
"You're very right there Steevs. Life is too short to not enjoy it."
"And that's why he bought a bloody luxurious car." Daniel laughs.
"Well I knew you would appreciate it. I mean it's not exactly an Aston Martin DBX, but it's definitely an amazing car."

While the men talk about cars, Stevie and Trudy talk about the day ahead. Today they are going to shop for a wedding dress. Melissa and Seb will be here soon and Tina is getting dressed upstairs. Michael will meet the other guys at the suit store where they will go find a suit for Daniel for the wedding day. Cole is going with them because Daniel feels he should have his own suit.

Cole is stoked to be going with the grown men, he feels like such a big boy being allowed to come with them.
Zara will be going with the women, Stevie decided not to get her a dress just yet. She is growing so much at the moment that Stevie has no idea what size to get for her. The wedding is still about nine months away, so she will get her daughter a dress at the end of the year.

Not much later Seb and Melissa arrive.
"Daniel! I didn't know you wanted a Range Rover." Seb says as he walks in.
"Not mine." Daniel just replies. He is helping Cole putting his new Cars shoes on.
"It's mine Seb. Pretty nice huh?" Peter glows with pride making Trudy roll her eyes again. It is like being married to a kid sometimes.

"You've got good taste Peter I'll give you that." Seb is just as much of a car lover as Peter and Daniel so he can appreciate a nice car just like them.
"Alright big man, shoes are on, get your coat so we can head out." Daniel lifts Cole off the kitchen counter where he was sitting on and the boy runs to the hallway to get his coat.

"We can take our car, it's big enough for the four of us." Peter has his car keys dangling on his finger. The idea of taking two formula one drivers for a ride in his new car fills him with more excitement then it should.
"Ok, why not be driven around for once." Seb shrugs. Yes he's always more comfortable driving himself, but he also knows what it's like to have a new car that you want to show off.

"I guess we will just squeeze in our car then." Stevie says shaking her head laughing.
It should be fine, they can fit in two adults next to Zara's car seat.
Once Tina is also ready and Stevie makes sure she has everything for Zara they put the stroller in the back of the car and get in themselves.