Take a good nap

"Come on doll, we're going to be late if we don't go now." Mitch is checking his watch while Stephanie is saying goodbye to Cole and Zara.
He's tapping his right foot on the wooden floor of Trudy and Peter's little house.

"I know, I know. I'm coming."
She holds her baby girl close to her chest as she can't stop placing kisses on the soft hairs.
"Be a good girl for me. Mommy will be home in a few days."
With an aching heart she gives Zara to her mother.
Then she kneels on the floor in front of Cole.

"Be a good boy ok? I will be back before you know it. I love you both so much."
Cole wraps his little arms around her neck and holds her so tight she can barely breathe.
She makes sure to inhale his scent as much as she can, as if she needs that to remember him.

Even though her parents promised to take them to the hospital tomorrow, if she felt good enough.
Still she has never been away from them for more than a couple of hours while she was working. She never spent a night away from them and that makes it so incredibly hard to walk away now.

Also she will be under anesthesia and she has never been under before. She knows people die while in surgery, even though chances are very slim, it's still something she's afraid off.

"Don't stress too much darling, you'll be fine and I will come later today when you are out of surgery. Dad will stay with Cole and Zara. Everything will be ok." Her mom hugs her and Stevie struggles to keep her tears from falling.

"I know mom, thank you so much for looking after them."
Her dad pulls her in a bear hug and for a moment she feels completely safe and secure.
With a hoarse voice her dad wishes her good luck, forcing a smile on his face to reassure her.

"Come on Stevie, the longer you wait the harder it gets." Mitch puts his hand on her shoulder to make her come with him.
"Yeah ok. Bye my lovelies. See you soon. Mommy loves you!"

With a heavy heart she follows Mitch out of the house and to the car.
Once she sits on the passenger side and fastens her seatbelt she breaks.
There's no way she will be able to keep the tears from running down her face and she starts to sob.

Mitch gets in and when he sees her bawling her eyes out he rolls his eyes.
Luckily she hasn't seen that, he pulls himself together and forces himself to put his arm around her shoulder.

"It's going to be fine. You are young and healthy. Before you know it you'll be home and on the road to recovery."
Stevie's heart fills with love.
See he does care about her, he shows that right now by consoling her.

"You're right. Let's go so I can get it over with and start getting better again." She forces herself to smile and wipes the tears from her face.
"Thank you Mitch. I'm really happy you are here with me."

"Of course, where else would I be?"
With a certain blonde girl, buried balls deep inside her young, tight pussy, he thinks while he starts the car and pulls away to drive towards the hospital.

Stevie gets signed in and they put a hospital bracelet around her wrist with her information on it.
Then a nurse brings a hospital gown and she changes into it.
"Make yourself comfortable. The surgeon will come over in a moment to go through the final details with you. And my colleague will come to hook you on an IV to administer medication through." The nurse explains and pulls back the covers of the bed they made for her.

"Ok thank you for your help." Stevie climbs in the bed and tries to settle down.
Mitch puts the bags in the closet and sits down on a recliner chair they have in the room.
"Did you bring something to do while I'm in surgery?" Stevie asks him.