Paddock passes

"Stevie that's the perfect job for you!" Her dad exclaims when Bernard leaves, he has given her a business card from the HR department of Red Bull, just in case she is interested.

"Dad no! How on earth could I even consider applying for a job that would force me to be home for maybe 4 months in a year. What about Cole and Zara?" She shakes her head.
Sure working for Red Bull would be freaking awesome, but there's no way in hell she would leave her kids for such extended periods of time.

"Why don't you just call them? Who knows, you might be able to take Cole and Zara with you."
Her dad must have lost his mind.
"Dad come on. How am I supposed to work in a kitchen with a three month old and a two year old needing my attention. Be realistic. If it was just me I wouldn't even think twice about it. But it's not."

For her the case is closed, but her dad puts the card in his wallet just in case.

They enjoy their dinner and Cole is having a blast at the kids zone. He's indeed brought to their table when dinner is served and after that he quickly runs back to play a bit more.
After feeding and changing Zara, the baby girl falls asleep in her pram, so she is also on her best behavior.

When they get home she and her mom put the two little ones in bed for the night and she calls it a night herself.
The last thing on her mind when she drifts off to sleep is a certain, very handsome, Australian race car driver.

~~~~~~~~
"You must be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
Oh god that Australian accent is doing things to her she hasn't felt before. Her knees get weak and between her legs something begins to throb.
"I'm sure that's not true." She smiles and turns back to the carrot she is cutting.

He grabs her arm and turns her around, he is so close that she tries to take a step back, only to be stopped by the kitchen counter.
"What are you doing?" She asks him. Staring in his eyes she sees the tiny golden specks in the deep brown irises.

Why does he have to be so fucking sexy? How is she going to resist him?

"I just want to show you how I feel about you. I can make you feel so good if you let me." He says, his voice thick with lust and desire.

"Daniel we can't. What if somebody walks in?" She protest as he comes even closer, his eyes wander down to her full lips and he licks his own.
His lips are so delicious. His bottom lip so plump that she wants nothing more than to feel his lips on hers.

"Nobody is here. They all left for the hotel."
She feels a little shiver of excitement go through her body.
"Are you scared of me?" He asks her.
She shakes her head, not sure about her ability to talk.

"Good, you can trust me. I swear I would never do anything to hurt you. I just can't stay away from you. You're all I think about. Please let me kiss you."

How can she resist? He's the man of her dreams and he wants her.
She nods, biting her lip.
"Thank god." He sighs before plunging his lips on hers in a breath taking, mind blowing kiss.

She tries to suppress a moan, but fails. His lips move over hers, his tongue asking for permission to dance with hers.
She parts her lips slightly and his tongue slips between them.
The way their tongues find each other in a passionate dance makes it almost impossible to stay on her feet.

Never before has she been kissed like this with so much passion, so much skill. Her mind gets foggy and sensible thoughts are all gone from her brain. All she wants is his hands on her body, she wants all of him around and inside of her.