Brown eyed girl

"The one and only." He grins and it's obvious by the way he is swaying on his legs that he is really drunk.
"Why are you outside...naked?" Melissa asks him, forcing herself not to look down again.
Seb makes it really hard though, especially when he looks down to his naked self.

"Oh won't you look at that. Why am I naked again?" He thinks for a moment.
"Riiiight strip poker. I lost." Another drunken grin.
"Yeah that's obvious. Can't you go back inside?" Melissa looks at the caravan where she sees the curtains move.

"No. Door is locked. Bastards kicked me out."
He sticks up his middle finger to the caravan, but turns around too fast and almost falls over.
Melissa jumps forward and is just able to catch him.

She realizes she is holding a very naked Sebastian Vettel. Too bad he is completely shitfaced and he probably won't remember anything about this tomorrow.
This is what she always dreamed about, only in her dreams he was sober and very aware of what he was doing.

"Sit down, I'll try to get them to open the door so you can get some clothes on."
She helps the drunk Weltmeister to a chair and he slumps down on it.
She has now learned his chest has a perfect amount of chest hair, he has a happy trail leading down from his belly button to his pubic hair.

His skin felt so warm and soft under her hands, his muscles were flexing which caused her core to start throbbing.
She's usually not really a fan of people who are drunk, but Seb is quite adorable.

As he is sitting there just grinning like an idiot, he scratches his abs. A movement which again draws her attention to his toned body and his impressive penis.

When she knocks on the door of the caravan all she hears from the inside is the wheezing laughter of the other guys who also don't sound very sober.
"Oh for fuck sake. Guys let Seb in!"

"No! You can keep him." That was pretty obviously Antti.
Again they start to laugh, finding themselves hilarious.

"Oi oi oi, guys. What if she's a serial killer?" Daniel asks making Melissa roll her eyes.
"I'm not, dumbass. I work in the kitchen for your team. Now open the door and let Seb back inside." She shouts.

"Hmm, no if your not a serial killer you can keep him." Daniel shouts back.
Melissa sighs, she can't leave Seb sitting outside buck naked for god knows how long.
Looking around the camp site she decides to take him back to Stevie's mobile home. At least there are some blankets there so he can cover himself up.

In the meantime she will have to force herself not to look at the incredibly sexy German driver.
"Come on Seb, let's get you inside."
Somehow she manages to pull Seb from the chair. She puts his arm over her shoulder and hers around his waist.

Her knees almost buckle, not because he is heavy, but because he feels so bloody good against her.
"It's fucking ridiculous. I finally have you naked and you're too drunk to even remember tomorrow." She mumbles as she takes him back to Stevie's mobile home.

There's still a light on, so she knows Stevie hasn't gone to bed yet.
She softly knocks on the door.
There's some rustling coming from inside and then Stevie appears opening the door.

"Melissa? What the fuck! Why is he naked?"
Stevie looks shocked at her friend in his birthday suit who is grinning at her, his eyes barely able to focus on anything.
Her eyes wander over his body and she is very impressed by the fit man in front of her.
She knew Seb had to be fit, but seeing it all, literally all, in the flesh is something else.

"Apparently those knobs were playing strip poker and as you can see, Seb lost. They pushed him outside and I found him like this."
Melissa explains.
"Stevie! I am naked!" Seb says.
"No shit Sherlock. I didn't notice. Come on in, I'll get a blanket so he can at least cover himself a bit."