CHARACTERS

MRUNAL PARINEETA RAGHUVANSHI

AGE: 22

JOB: Well-known painter and author.

Our female Protagonist and the centre character of our story. Now don't think of her as a porcelain doll and the princess of the family with everyone pampering her. She is not a frail girl who gets bullied and one day suddenly a prince will take her away. A big NO.

She is the princess who grew up to become her own knight in shining armour. A bold and successful girl who is sweet and calm but knows when to be badass.

However, when someone stands tall, they have bruised pasts and pains which fuel their journey toward success.

RAGHUVANSHI FAMILY

GEETANJALI SINGH RAGHUVANSHI

AGE: 75

Well, she is the oldest in her family with old-fashioned superstitious norms. Her words are the royal decrees in the household. A very arrogant old lady.

SHLOK SINGH RAGHUVANSHI

AGE: 50

The head of the family and the title bearer of RajaSa. Son of Geetanjali Raghuvanshi. Owner of the business of Raghuvanshi's and their hereditary properties. An obedient son and a man of few words.

PARINEETA SHLOK SINGH RAGHUVANSHI

AGE: 45

RaniSa of the Raghuvanshi's and the mother of Mrunal Raghuvanshi. Sweet, calm, and hardworking housewife of the household. Stays under the strict guidelines of her mother-in-law.

ASMITA GAURI RAGHUVANSHI

AGE: 23

The pampered princess of the Raghuvanshi's. The favourite grandchild of Geetanjali Raghuvanshi. Keep everyone in the household on their toes.

(The other characters will be introduced with the flow of the story, which also includes our male protagonist. Let's keep his introduction as a surprise till he breaks into our female protagonist's life.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, these are my dramatis personae. it will be soon followed by the prologue. I will be uploading my story from the first of January2024 and then every Saturday punctually. Hope you guys will be liking the story and we will be finishing this journey together.