CHAPTER-27 Barat

Okay before you began, PLEASE REVISIT CHAPTER 26

There was a glitch which I failed to noticed. Actually, I added a small portion the day before yesterday from laptop and later published from my phone in the morning and it got published without the added portion. It's not showing in phone and as i was in hurry i didn't reread and published it. I just noticed 'so I have uploaded again from laptop please read it as it's an important part.

Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Finally, it was the day everyone was waiting for, the grand wedding of Asmita Raghuvanshi. The buzzing topic after all the princess was getting married to a Commoner, the lucky guy.

Mrunal was getting ready for the happy occasion. She was wearing a dark yellow rajasthani lehenga with dark green thick embroidery followed by dark pink thin border, paired by same dark yellow blouse and embroidered pink odhini with gold sequence. She decorated the whole look with heavy gold necklace studded with beautiful pink and green stones attached with white small pearls. A maid was helping her braid her long hairs.

The door opened and Lian entered slowly wearing a dark green sherwani paired with yellow coloured shawl with beautiful pink flowers. The maid smiled at two and quickly put the long braid jewellery and hurriedly finish her job and left from there.

"Hayyee, you will kill someone with your glamour today." Lian commented on Mrunal.

"It seems like RanaSa is giving me competition? Dressing up so handsomely." Mrunal retorted.

Lian stood behind her and said, "No, I am just getting protective afterall you are going to meet him like this. This gorgeous." Lian said as he picked up the khol box and rub his index finger and placed a kajal dot behind her ears.

Mrunal smirked. "Is someone feeling insecure?"

"Yes, so help me wear this so I can become compatible with my beautiful RaniSa." Lian said as he forwarded a silk cloth for his pagdi( headgear). Mrunal looked at it and stood up and made Lian sit on the chair in the front of mirror as she started wrapping around Lian's head as he sat royally with his palm on his knees and his eyes roaming with Mrunal as he was constantly looking at Mrunal. Mrunal felt tickly as she felt his stare. As Mrunal securely tied the cloth it was time to put the jewel on his pagdi. She attached it properly. Lian looked up at her teasingly as Mrunal looked at him and then she ran her finger on her eyelid and then placed the kajal dot behind Lian's ear making Lian smirked.

" I can't take chance as well." Mrunal said with a small mischevious smile making lian smirked as well.

The door burst open as a man entered in a black tuxedo.

"RaniSa-RanaSa, we have captured him."

------------------------------------------------

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

"Did you see him?"

"No--he was here a moment ago. God knows where he went."

"What will we do?"

"Shut up and find him"

A panic was flowing in every whisper in the Raghuvanshi Palace as the happy occasion has turned into a melancholy as nobody could find the protagonist of the day, the groom.

On the other hand, Asmita was sitting in front of the mirror dolled up completely as the new bride. She was sitting scowling at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She came out of trance with a slight knock.