CHAPTER-43 Twist

ASMITA POV

Everything is finished!

The things that I acquire with so much difficulty is slipping out of my hand like lose sand. Though I poured so much money in our business it is hardly floating and it's like everything is gobbled down and I have no idea where it is going. I sold so many assets that I am truly scared now. The directors are now also going against me and threatening me to leave the business. I hate this Mrunal, if it's not for her I would have not to take over all this when it's hitting such a bad crisis.

"Asmita?" Vijay uncle called me from the door and I nodded. He entered the office with a smile

"There is a good news princess. The clients liked our project and they will be here tomorrow for the final talk." Vijay uncle said as a smile spread on my face.

After days of struggle we are able to acquire something. A ray of hope. With our preparation I am sure we will get that. once, it starts working I will show it to BabaSA and that Mrunal. Vijay uncle is truly a saviour, He handled everything so efficiently and have manged the board of directors as well.

"Thanks, Mosaji!! You make everything just perfect. Without you I would have been gone by now." I thanked him heartily.

"It's nothing Asmita, you are my life. Who I have in this world other than you ha?" Vijay uncle gushed a she was happy as well.

"Mosaji, the details security in upto you. Please make sure nothing gets leak and it's sfe till we are able to present." I requested him as he assured me and left.

--------------------------------------

I reached home as MaaSa and BabaSA were sitting in the hall. I held my head up as I walked to them.

"It's a good news" I declared as MaaSA smiled at me. BabaSA raised his eyebrow. I continued, "We got a project." I said as MaaSA hugged me.

"You got the project or almost got it?" BabaSa butted in as I gave him a sharp look.

"You are keeping up with the updates well." I taunted.

"I have to after all it's not someone's arena to settle personal issues. It's our families ambition." He said as I sat in front of him.

"Then, I assure you I will maintain that and move forward this tradition well." I said arrogantly.

"Sounds great, however there is a reminder. The data of this kind of project are very crucial and confidential. Protect them carefully."

"Well, thanks however, I already knew that. I have kept them safe in the office." I said as I got up. I finally I got the time to relax. I wanted to rush to my room and have a sotthing bath and take a nap. I left these two alone as I rushed up quickly.

-----------------------------

MIDNIGHT

A suspicious man entered Asmita's office secretly as he walked very cautiously. He went knowingly very well what he want and opened the drawer and looked at the locker. He didn't need any tools to open it as he was well aware of the password after all he himself set it. He pressed the buttons without any mistake and the door opened. He took the file he need and opened it under the torch light and clicked pictures of each page carefully and send it. As he finished the task he put everything back like it was. As he was leaving victoriously from the office he found a male sitting on the sofa looking at him. The man pressed a switch beside him and the room came alive with a dim light. They both could see each other properly now. The person sitting was calm as ice while the thief trembled in fear.