CHAPTER-32 Conquest

It's a very important day for Lian as he got ready in a wine colour tuxedo. He was wearing his gold watch and tie clip while talking with his employees through Bluetooth earphone. Mrunal appeared in the closet looking with confusion as she sat up on the slab waiting for him to finish. Lian saw her through the mirror wall and turned towards her still talking. Mrunal adjusted his tie clip as he stood in front of her. Lian finished and looked at Mrunal with a smile.

"Why are you so nervous and restless Lian. As much as I heard you easily win projects and it's not that important as well so why are you behaving like that suddenly?" Mrunal questioned as for past days Lian has worked restlessly and was kept busy thoroughly by none other than Alessio Ricardo.

Lian smirked and put his arms on the both sides of Mrunal and leaned towards her, "It's a surprise for my RaniSa and thus, I don't want any mistake. It has to be perfect."

Mrunal frowned. "What's the surprise?"

"Mrunal!! you are behaving like a kid." He laughed "I said surprise Mrunal so you have to wait for it." Lian squeezed her cheek tightly making her lips puckered.

Mrunal bobble her lips to speak but Lian didn't lose his grip as she frowned at him. Lian looked at her teasingly. He looked at her cute pink puckered lips and a strong urge erupted in him to feel them. Mrunal looked at him and pinch his cheek and he let her go through his pain.

"hurts!!" he complained.

"So why you were squeezing me into puffer fish."

Lian chuckled. "Okay, sorry! there were so soft and you were looking so cute." He said. "okay, I need to leave now."

"All the best!" Mrunal mumbled as Lian pecked her cheek, said bye and left the closet within the fraction of second. Mrunal bit her lips to absorb her shyness.

-----------------------------------

Everyone was seated in the conference room for the discussion and bidding of the project. It was a very significant work and many huge companies were participating to win. As most of them were seated and were whispering with each other as RajaSa of Raghuvanshi's were sitting along with his Princess Asmita making everyone's confidence and chances of winning low. they were discussing profusely on their projects as Mr. Raghuvanshi was sitting calmly reading a biography and His daughter beside her checking her phone with an arrogant aura around her.

The host stood at the podium welcoming all the delegates.

"We will soon began our conference today, a very important participant showed their interest at the last moment and they will be here soon. So, I request few minutes from all of you."

Another wave of whispering blew in the conference room. Mr. Raghuvanshi frowned as well as he checked the list of delegates which didn't have the audacity to attract his attention till now. He looked at the card and his forehead wrinkled as he read the name.

The door of the hall opened as the sound of heavy footwear echoed through the corridor and a man in wine colour tuxedo entered with full swag attracting everyone's pupils towards him. He strode all the way to the front with his hands in his pocket and looking at the front through his gold rimmed spectacles and head held high. The rest lose the last expectations they have as now the tussle is between the two tycoons.

He sat right at the front of the Raghuvanshis, fixing them with their gaze. Beside him sat a dangerously huge man with sharp characteristics. Asmita checked them both but moved aside quickly as she can't afford any.

The meeting began as one by one as different companies pitch their plans. Asmita presented for the Raghuvanshi's. The plan impressed everybody but Mr. Rathore questioned a crucial aspect and Asmita failed to answer it. She looked at her father who look at her disappointedly.