CHAPTER-41 Successor

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

Parineeta Raghuvanshi was preparing for the morning tea as her mil will come down soon. She was going to the hall when she found the princess of Raghuvanshi standing there being busy on her phone. Parineeta checked the time and looked at her confusingly.

"Morning princess, but why are you up so early today? " She asked her daughter who gave her an irritating look. Parineeta looked perplexed but she couldn't say much as she went away from there without saying anything.

Parineeta felt bad due to sudden rudeness but she didn't said anything. She saw her daughter stormed out of the palace. She looked at her with no clue. She went to the hall where his mother in law was sitting looking at her phone.

"Parineeta call our princess. I want to talk to her about out marriage...." Geetanjali Devi announced.

"MaaSa, but Asmita left in the early morning only. I asked her but she didn't mention where is she going." Parineeta said politely as her mil frowned. Her husband came down till now and looked confusingly.

"When did she left?" he asked.

"Mmm, just around twenty minutes ago. Why?" Parineeta asked her husband who was in his deep thoughts.

"MaaSa, did she have any conversation with you?" He inquired.

"Mmm, she did but nothing that concerns you. it's between her and me afterall who she have now. Her parents have left her now as they have got someone else now." she continued with her blabbering as Shlok Raghuvanshi quickly made a call and went to his study.

----------------------

After few hours Parineeta entered her husbands study who was lying holding the bridge of his nose. He looked up to her as she forwarded an envelope.

"someone delivered this for you." She said softy. Shlok took it from her hands with a sad chortle.

"I have been thinking for long to ask you---" she paused as she continued. " –What's going on? You have been looking so tensed and Asmita is also behaving strangely." Parineeta voiced her concern as he read the letter and kept it on the table.

"You will get to know soon but it will be very tough for you. You will be ask to chose again." He finished as Parineeta stood their confusingly.

"Shlok-SHLOK" Geetanjali Devi's thunderous voice echoed in the palace. Parineeta looked at her husband who was not looking surprised at all. She quickly went to check on her mother-in-law. As she reached her mother-in-law she was panting and looking very worried.

"What happened MaaSA? Are you feeling sick?"

She shook her head frantically. As she saw her son enter she stood up and went to him and hold his shoulders.  "Shlok-Shlok, your Baba's haveli -Haveli has been auctioned."

Parineeta looked shocked. A frown appeared on Shlok's forehead as well but he kept calm.

"If i am not wrong it's Asmita's doing and it must be you who gave all this away to Asmita?" Shlok asked.

"Yes, I have I guess." Geetanjali Devi said confused a hell. Shlok scrunched his eyebrows. Geetanjali Devi continued, "She was upset because you have stopped giving her money."She said glaring at him. "So, I decided to transfer the properties on my name but I was not aware I gave away that haveli." She wept. "Shlok, that's your father's memory. Please save it." she begged her son but he was standing like a statue.

"It means she doesn't have this much decency now that she took that from you without mentioning." Shlok left a long sigh.

"What can I do now MaaSa? You have gave away all this at your own will and I am sure you must have transferred your shares in our business to her as well." Shlok said as she nodded horrified.