CHAPTER-1 Back to Hellfire

"Please come back Piyu."

The sudden turbulence in the flight jerk me out from my cloud of memories. The flight that was taking me to India, my homeland shook again as my heart sank in my ribcage as I realised I am almost at my destination after a whole decade. These ten years I had built a world of mine in Italy. By profession, I am an artist, and a few years back I also started writing books.

I was lucky enough to have supporting friends by my side. They filled my life with happiness which I never felt before. We were content in our happy bubble but now I had to come to India, among those who don't like me.

RAGHUVANSHI HOUSEHOLD

It's a normal morning, but everyone is on tenterhooks because the second daughter of the family is returning home after ten years.

In a room, all the maids were gathered to take orders from their RaniSa. A week back RaniSa met a huge accident and everyone feared for her life. Fortunately, doctors were able to save her and she is currently in her resting period.

Today, Parineeta Shlok Raghuvanshi is dazzling with happiness to meet her daughter. She asked the head maid to make her daughter's favourite Indian food and make arrangements for her stay. She wanted to decorate the whole palace for her welcome but she knows her mother-in-law won't like it and the consequences will be very bad.

After the maids left Parineeta Raghuvanshi took the frame of her daughter and hugged it to her chest and drown herself in the memories of her little girl. She last saw her when she was just a little girl of twelve. She doesn't know what she looks like now as her girl never kept in touch. Recently when she was in a critical condition due to the accident, she send a letter to her daughter's friend who seeing the severity of the situation pass on the message to her. In hope that this time her daughter will come back to her.

"Parineeta...PARINEETA" Parineeta came back from her memory lane hearing her husband calling her name.

"Oh... I am sorry. Didn't hear you." She apologized.

"It's okay. Thinking about her?" her husband, Shlok Raghuvanshi asked.

"Hmm, I am a bit nervous." She mumbled.

"Me too"

Parineeta looked at him astonishingly as she didn't accept these words from him but she was happy to know that he is also affected by her arrival. She felt a touch of happiness inside.

"Will we be able to recognize her?" she suddenly voiced her thoughts.

Shlok glanced at his wife and their eyes met in knowing. They both felt the pain but they deserve it because they were the ones who were the most responsible.

Suddenly someone knock at their room's door and a maid entered.

"RajaSa- RaniSa, BaiSa is here."

MRUNAL'S POV:

I inhaled the air of my motherland. It brought so many memories.

I saw a man holding a cardboard with my name. He was dressed in the uniform of Raghuvanshi's which doesn't seem to be changed after all these years. He was looking here and there, I walked to him and stood in front of him. He looked at me dumbly without moving. I pointed towards the name on his board and then pointed back to myself. He quickly lowered the board and mumbled a quick sorry. He moved to take my luggage.

"I can take it myself, thank you," I said stopping him.

He gave me a look and went to bring the car.