CHAPTER- 30 Italian Mafia

A huge man was waiting in a small cafe continuously tapping his feet impatiently.

"One more tea!" he shouted at the waiter. He again checked his wrist watch and looked around. The waiter looked at him disapprovingly and placed the cup of tea and left.

"Sorry, I got late." a girl stood in front of him covering her face.

"I have been waiting for last one and half hour ASmita Beta. where did you get stuck?"

"Sorry, Mausaji!. I have to be careful of BabaSa as well as of that Mrunal. I am sure she have kept an eye on me." ASmita said as she sat down looking at the simple surrounding of the cafe which was not up to her taste. "We have to meet here as well."  She grumbled.

" Leave that!! Tell me what the hell you did making your father suspicious about us! He was always depended on me and trusted me blindly but now he is hostile towards me." The man questioned frustratingly.

"I did nothing! it's all because of that Mrunal. I thought I would be able to handle the family with some emotional drama after breaking the marriage but BabaSa has completely turned against me. He haven't talked to me at all!" Asmita complained.

"It's your fault! Why did you created a scene like that. Kabir is a petty insect we could have wiped him out easily."

"I was not in right mind. First, of all she brought that Kabir out of the hole and how useless your men were they couldn't handle a stupid man and then she was dancing with Lian romantically right in front of me! I just couldn't control myself and destroy my future with my own hands. " Asmita said as she banged her hand irritatingly on the table.

"Now, don't pull any stunt. Be a good girl and pacify everyone. I will try to see how much i can handle your father."

"We can't!! Kabir has became the biggest obstacle in our way now."

"I will take care of him."

"We can't even touch him now! God knows from whom he took the money. He did nt paid any installments and suddenly they are asking for moner that to with huge interest. they have now kept him under their claws and that Kabir is blackmailing me. AT first i thought the marriage will be called off due to te absence of the groom and later we will relocate him completely and nobody will know. However, now he is biting, that jerk told them he will get marry to me and will pay off easily." ASmita said pulling her hairs.

"All day i am thinking how to get out of the situation without messing more of the situation."

"How much?"

"It's too much! We can't move such an amount secretly without letting anyone."

"Don't worry Beta! you are a princess. Everything is yours, we will take care of the situation. For now we must lie low. We will see and at the end we won't leave that Mrunal!!"

--------------------------------

MRUNAL POV

It's been almost a month after ASmita's so called marriage drama. I crashed her world for sure and surprisingly she is calm which is making me worried so I have people watching her step as I can't under estimate her.

I was sitting in our room reading a book when my phone ringed. I pouted in irritation at the interrupter, it was none other than my husband. I picked it up with a frown.

"hello? Why did you call now?" I asked showing urgency in my voice.

" Haww! why are you asking like that. It's been long I came to office after marriage so i was missing my wifey."