PROLOGUE:

Once upon a time, there was a little girl living in a huge dark palace. She was roaming around the corridors at night all alone, scanning everything with her big doe eyes filled with curiosity. The little feet were trying to find a way that would lead her out of these huge walls. She finally got in front of the huge main door. She touched the door with her little palm. The handle of the door was beyond her reach and too heavy to push them. She looked around sadly. Suddenly those big eyes shined seeing the window beside the door. She ran to get a stool to reach its height. Finally, she was able to drag one and placed it below the window. She pulled herself on the stool and reach towards the window to pull them. The cool night winds touch her face as soon as the windows were open ajar. She giggled breathing the soothing fresh winds. she praised herself for her hard work.

However, the poor soul was not able to enjoy the free winds for long. A hand suddenly gripped her soft hair from the back. All the shine and happiness were drained from that little face. Her lips quivered in fear. She knows the hand that gripped her very well. She is been caught and now she has to face the wrath. The hands dragged the poor soul from the stool by her hair. Tears started flowing through the little girl's eyes. Two angry eyes were glaring at the teary ones. The very next second the girl was thrown to the cold floor.

{TRIGGER WARNING}
   *child abuse

"So..ryy" the girl whispered but she was ignored and a tight slap was placed on her puffed cheeks.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE!!"

"N-Nothing-gg" the girl shuttered. Her hair was yanked again.

"Lying to me again! What did I teach you about lying?"

"I—wi--ll be b-e-b-eat-tten"

"Aww!! The little princess remembers correctly. You again tried to escape from here, isn't it? So, shall we begin?"

"No! No! don't...Pl..Pleaseee" a little girl sobbed.

"You bitch!! HOW DARE YOU! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE REPEATED!! But you always have to pull the stunt! Now face the consequences."

"I wi-ll tell ...."

"HAHAAHAA. You will complain? To whom? WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOU?"

The little girl fell silent. The harsh truth downed in her like cold water.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her legs. The punishment has begun. A scream left her. She started crying with pain.

"I...am... so...so...rryy" the little girl was crying badly. Begging for forgiveness.

-------------trigger warning end-------

NOOOO!!

A bruised soul woke up suddenly to shake off the deadly nightmares which have been chasing her from her childhood. She looked through the window of her room towards the sky which was slowly turning yellow. Birds were also ready to start their journey for the day. Gradually nature was bustling with joy and happiness to start the new day.

Among these happy breezes, she was still sitting on her bed, hugging her legs to her chest and laying her head on them. The eyes were moist but no tears were left in them to flow down. The pain was sealed in her heart and she has learned to deal with it. Even though she was still a little soul but she has grown in age over these years with determination and had learned to live for her own because she knows her smile is her biggest revenge against them.  

-------------------------------------

HI, this is the first glimpse of my story. Hope you all will enjoy this. I am looking forward to have interaction with the readers in the comments. Please Vote, if you like the story and add it to your list to get the regular updates on every Saturday from January 2024.