CHAPTER-37 One Sided

LIAN POV

As soon as I heard Mrunal's words my heart sank. I looked around frantically.

"Where did she go?" I asked her.

"She went to have water but didn't return. I checked around as well but I couldn't found her. " Mrunal said worriedly as Veer silently went to look around. I hold Mrunal's hand and we both also went off to find that brat. God please keep her safe she is very clumsy! Please!

"Lian she is not here! I checked almost the whole area we need to do something else." Mrunal told me and we went to a waiter.

"Call your manager. It's urgent." I said sternly. Though he frown but he quickly went away with a nod. Veer was frantically moving around. He didn't even spare the private rooms. He came back despairingly. He shook his head. Mrunal hold his arm as he looked so down and his whole face was red and sweaty.

The manager came out Grumpily as he was pissed for getting disturbed. "How may I help you guys? "

"We need to check the cctv right now." I demanded immediately.

The manager looked at us Irritatingly. "Sorry we can't do that. Either you have to come with a proper fir and corps or with our owners permission which is hard to get as he is quite a busy person. " The manager's word irked me but as i was talking to the manager Veer was frantically making calls and was doing something on his phone. Where as, I was threatening that damn manager. I shook the hell out him by his collar. I explained him my sister is missing but this rascal.

"Hello, Mr. Kapoor??" Veer suddenly asked in the phone. "Yes---- no right now ask your staff -----u think m joking? --- fast! We don't have time. "

Veer threatened dangerously and as soon as he keep down the phone. The managers phone started ringing. He looked at the id and at Veer then picked it up. As he disconnected it he asked us politely to follow him.

We were taken to the CCTV room and we could see the footages from different angles. Mrunal guided them to the area and time. We checked the paths and found Pankhuri as she emerged from a blind spot and followed by a man. Mrunal looked at me as Veer who was standing behind us ran from there. I followed him along with Mrunal. The manager followed us scaredly as well.

When we reach the sight Pankhu was standing alone holding herself in her arms. Veer hold her shoulder as he checked her and then looked around to find that man.

I walk to her as I engulfed her and she slumped down. As the wave of relief died out I felt sudden anger. "What were you doing here ha?! Why did you went alone? What if something happen to you. " I couldn't help but scold her badly.

Mrunal took Pankhu from me and gave me a disappointed look. "What are You saying Lian! What' was her fault in that. I know you are worried but you can't ask her to be in her restrains just because it's not safe outside. Why are you blaming her? "

Okay, after having my share of scolding it drawn into me as I felt ashamed. I put my arms around both of them. "I am sorry! I was completely shaken." I apologized as I ask for her wellbeing. Veer was talking to the staffs who were around the area.

"Pankhu, how did you come here? "

" I was waiting for the water when a creepy drunk man came and started misbehaving. I went away a bit to avoid him but he started following. I got mixed in the crowd an thought to return to you guys after some time but he appeared suddenly. I thought to hide behind the wall and call you guys but suddenly a man saved me by setting some punch but that man was strange as well. I thanked him and he offer to accompany me till you guys. He casually asked my name and when I answered he looked around and we started walking but he suddenly disappeared."