CHAPTER- 45 Goodbyes

The previous chapters has been edited, if you want you can go back and check! I have changed the titles so please don't get confused.

------------

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

The palace is engulfed in the disastrous silence after the flood of despair. Where one was busy collecting things, the pride of Raghuvanshis Princess Asmita Gauri Raghuvanshi was leaving silently with her bruised ego and hatred in heart. 

Few maids were looking at her from distance. She could feel their eyes but she kept her head high, eyes straight and shoulders straight as she walked with her usual aura. 

"Princess" she was called as she stilled for a second and resumed walking but she was caught by her hand. 

"Leave me, MaaSa!" she said with closed eyes. 

Parineeta stood in front of her as she hold her hands, " Take care of yourself and try to eat as healthy as you could." She continued preaching as the mothers do. She slowly bring out a bangle an placed on her hand as she finished.

Asmita who was standing still till now hold her hands, "what are you doing?? Consolation prize?? " She spitted.

Parineeta smiled sadly, "it was always yours. I thought to gave you after your wedding. I wanted to give her that time too but circumstances were not in favor that's why I gave her earlier. I always wanted to have both of you together but it's not in my fate. I am sorry, you felt pain with me but I really love you as a daughter. If you ever need anything you can always come to me. Doesn't matter what other say." Parineeta finished as she hugged her with tears and step aside.

Shlok Raghuvanshi was also looking at her way from the balcony standing behind the curtains.

Asmita stood with the bangle in he hand, hold it tightly and went of to her journey.

----------------------------

MRUNAL POV

It was getting darker as doctors left as Badi Hukum's health stabilize a bit for now. We need to leave to but Lian is still talking to RajaSa. I was roaming around the garden as I saw Maa sitting on the stairs. I slowly walked towards her as I sat down near her. I could hear her sniffling. 

"It's getting cold outside, you should go inside now." I said slowly. 

"It seems my destiny is my frozen, what cold." she said with snicker. I looked at the twinkling stars as she continued, " So everything started with my bangle. "

"Not really, it would have happen either way." I explained. 

"I failed in my life, Piyu. I was not able to play any role perfectly. I don't think anyone will be abte to forgive me... I was not able to give happiness to anybody. " She wept as she buried her face in her lap.

"You forgot the most important person you hurted the most--- Parineeta. You never lived a moment for yourself, you were always in despair and somewhere let others get hurt to in the process. You never even tried to pursue or love or think about going against them because you were scared. I think it's time you live for yourself." I said looking at the swaying trees.

"Will you ever be able to forgive me aftr all this and will we ever be in happy relationship?" She asked.

"I did get angry with you briefly but as I never had any grudge towards you. So, be happy and live for yourself Maa. I will be happy. " I said as she smiled through her tears. I called her Maa after long. I smiled as well as she rub her wet cheeks with the pallu.

"How's your married life? " She asked as I shook my head with a smile. She chuckled.

"I am glad to see your happy twinkling eyes and blushing cheeks" She said as I looked down with embarrassment. I gave her updates on my new life. I was enjoying the moment but we hav to stop as we heard Lian calling my name.