CHAPTER-18 Dine Out

Good morning guys,
First of all sorry the delay.
I was stuck at a scene and from Monday I was thinking but couldn't get a hang on it. Still, it didn't came out well.

MUST READ

before you start reading please read this. I also don't like to write such messages at the beginning but it's important.
It's a request to all the readers specially those who are following the story on every updates while it's ongoing please follow my account so i can post such messages on conversation and it reach you guys.
I wanted to inform you guys about the delay because it was not for my writing or schedule it was a writer's block so i was not sure when I will be able to update.
Please, do as per the request for my and your convince.

_-----_-------- ---------

Mrunal was waiting at the front of the restaurant and clicking some pictures of the restaurant and it's surrounding. She heard a lot about this restaurant from Ishita and wanted to come to this restaurant but saved it for some occasion. 

"Mrunal" called a male voice and she turned around with a smile to find Lian standing in front of her in a black square check tuxedo. 

"Hello" Mrunal said with a bright smile and he smiled back. 

"Sorry, did I kept you waiting?"  Lian asked apologetically. 

"No-no lian, I also just came as well." 

"Oh better" Lian said and they both entered the restaurant. 

Mrunal already made a reservation so they were directly taken to a roof top table which was an exclusive place of the restaurant with very few tables around the terrace pool and surrounded with small flower pots. 

"This restaurant was in my bucket list and i am very excited to finally being here." Mrunal exclamied excitingly. 

"Well, I am honoured" Lian said jokingly and Mrunal chuckled.

They both ordered having small talks.

"So, how is the little Anindita? " Lian asked

"Very good! She was talking about you. She liked you a lot."  Mrunal said.

Lian laughed.

Mrunal continued, " She was saved and we were able to send that Chaya to her right place thanks to you."

Mrunal paused a bit and then with a small smile forwarded a small box " It's a small thing for you." Mrunal looked up " Mm, from the very starting you helped me a lot at evey stop. So, I am very grateful to you and this is not a token of thanks but a momentum for our friendship. "

Lian looked at her for few moments and smiled at her and stretched his hand to take the box.

" I am accepting this as the memento of our friendship."
They both chuckled and start eating as their food was served.

Mrunal and Lian continued to finish their dinner in talks and laughter, they shared happy tales from their hobbies, eating habits and passions. After they finished Mrunal payed for their happy meal and the waiter happily returned with a chocolate and wine bottle as they give this treat to their special customers. They accepted with a shy smile and went out of the restaurant.

"Here you go, thanks for the meal and i enjoyed your company a lot. I spend an amazing time." Lian said forwarding the bottle as he was carrying the goods.

"No-no you keep it." Mrunal said waving her hand negatively.

"You don't drink?" Lian questioned.