CHAPTER-35 Sweet Manipulation

NEXT MORNING

The sun is peeking out of the horizon shyly as RaniSA of RAthores was sleeping in RAnaSa's arms with her head nuzzled closely on his chest. Their huge room's windows wide open as wind blow through them waving the white curtains around them making soft rustles. They snuggled further in their warmth as they feel the coldness of the world. Slowly, RaniSa open her eyes and found the beautiful morning sky through the windows. As she admired the beauty, she found her hard pillow moving. She turn her face up to find her husband blinking his eyes to wave away the sleep. As their eyes meet RaniSA blushed at the sight.

"Morning, love" RanaSa wished in his deep morning voice and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Morning" she answered back. She slowly sat up and was immediately back hugged tightly by her husband.

She giggled softly as he placed his chin on her head and pull her towards him and started swinging lightly.

"You know Mrunal, I have been getting mini heart attack daily because of your morning beauty in front of me, as soon as I open my eyes in the morning."

"Shut up Lian! That's so cheesy." Mrunal said as she covered her face with her palms in embarrassment.

"I have been waiting to tell you this!" Lian explained as he smiled at her cuteness.

They stayed there in embrace swinging slightly enjoying each other love and warmth.

"Is it still hurting?" Lian enquired about Mrunal's injuries as she had quite a fall and her back was hurt. Mrunal shook her head negatively but hissed and corrected her gesture as she Nodded positively. Lian hold her chin and check her neck which was nipped due to the strong hold.

"A dull pain is still there." Mrunal whispered with a pout. "he is a beast afterall."

"Hmm, that beast need to be tackle. I can't tolerate such a behaviour. I will cancel the partnership but may I know the explanation now. I am curious like everybody out there."

"Sorry! Mmmm-where to start. Actually, I never met Alessio face to face before. I have just seen his pictures and heard a lot about him because Dario and he were dating. AS you know Dario and I are very close like siblings so when we were just teenagers Dario told me he is into men but wanted to keep it secret. Later Alessio came as a badass and lunatic patient in his life. I was busy with my studies at that time but Dario always complained about this new patient and guess what after couple of months he came behaving like an idiot and told me he is dating. I was dumbfounded as I never thought he will fall for someone. As I enquired excitedly, I got to know he fall for that Italian mafia Alessio Bernardi. Over the months I was listening how violent and crazy he is and now my best friend was smitten by him."

"So, suddenly what happened?"

"Mmm, just some quarrel between them. Alessio took therapies from Dario for his anger issues and paranoia. Though he tried to control himself but with his background it was hard for him to follow Dario's words and after some major issue Dario left him angrily. At that time he was so much occupied with his mafia work that he let Dario go and now after months he came to coax him back."

"Why did he need you though?"

"Due to the risk at Dario because of him he had jammed his location. We can't trace Dario and he just knew that Dario came to India for me. So, he wanted me to contact Dario so he come back for my sake and he can hold him."

"Hmm and in doing that he made my wife jealous." Lian commented as Mrunal lowered her head. "Mrunal, I am married to you and you thought I will get move by his antics. I didn't even thought like that. I am straight Mrunal!" Lian said with a laugh.