CHAPTER-31 New Path

"Hello, Mr. Rathore." Veer entered with the man inside Lian's office where he was sitting with his wife. Lian  got up from the sofa as he stretched his hand towards the man. 

"Hello, Mr. Recardio." 

"Sorry, I came uncalled like this. Actually, I came here for some work so thought to meet you as i mentioned earlier on call I am quite a busy person." Alessio spoke as he looked at Mrunal while empathising  on his last words. 

"Please sit, and this is my wife, Mrunal Rathore." 

"Hello" The Italian guy spoke as he gave his cheeky smile at her and sat across her. 

"Hello" Mrunal answered as she shifted uncomfortably on her seat.

"Hope I am not disturbing you guys." He said looking sharp at Mrunal.

"No, it's okay." Lian said. 

"So, can we talk?" ALessio asked Lian who nooded.

"I mean alone? Only you and me!" Alessio said fixing eye contact with Mrunal. Mrunal moved her eye sight from him. Lian frowned as he noticed this strange behaviour. 

"Sorry, that's how I work." Alessio spoke to Lian moving his gaze to him. "hope. you won't mind." He continued and Lian affirmed with a nod as he looked at Mrunal apologetically. Mrunal smiled to him and got up along with Veer. Mrunal saw the smirk plastered on the man's face as she left. Veer kept Mrunal company all the time as they finished the meeting. 

They came out talking about work as they were done with their discussion. 

"Okay, it was nice meeting you." Alessio said with a smile.

"Likewise." Lain replied.

"Okay, then I will leave. Bye" Alessio said as he suddenly hugged Lian who awkwardly returned the gesture. As he left he gave Mrunal a lopsided nod and left. As he left Lian looked at Mrunal.

"Sorry, for the delay. We can leave now." Mrunal nodded.

"We need to pick Pankhuri as well. I told her I will pick her up as her classes would be over by now." Mrunal said.

"Hmm, Let's go!! Veer let's pack up early today and accompany us." Lian told Veer.

They all sat down in Lian's car and went towards Pankhuri's college. Lian was driving while Veer sat beside him and Mrunal at the back. As they reached and Lian halted at the corner. Veer and Mrunal got out to find the chipmunk in the crowd. Mrunal stood beside the car as she called the girl and Veer moved a bit forward to find the girl.

"Oyee!! Veer!!" a girl shrieked as Mrunal looked towards Veer and the voice. It also attracted Lian's attention as he looked through the window as Veer got hugged by a girl and soon he was surrounded by swamps of girls. Mrunal blinked in confusion as she looked down towards Lian who looked up though the windows and get out and stood beside her. 

"I never knew Veer is this popular with girls." Lian said as he looked at the strange scenario. 

"HEyy!! -Heyyy!! get away you bees." a girl passed beside them as she stormed towards Veer. Mrunal looked at Lian who frowned as his sister walked like a don and pull Veer Towards her. they can't hear them properly but with Pankhuri furiously moving her hands and head movements it was sure she was threatening the girls followed by her occassional shouting which was audible enough.  

"stay away!! you traitors!! You guys just met him once and now you all are swooning on him! shoo-shooo! I am responsible for him what if get bewitched by one of you! what will happen to my BhaiSa!" Pankhuri said as he hugged Veer through his waist.