CHAPTER-34 Confession

MRUNAL POV

Lian's word shredded my heart. He didn't let me explain and just left after apologizing He must have effected a lot with my secrecy. He silently went downstairs and I sat silently and then got freshen up to went downstairs. As I reached the breakfast table everyone was looking at me. 

"Morning" I mumbled as I sat beside Lian who was checking some file and having his sandwiches. Everyone wished me back except Lian. I looked at Lian but his eyes were glued to the pages. I looked at up at MaaSa who blink at me assuringly with a smile. Everyone can feel the tension between us. i Looked at DadiMa who was glaring at Lian.

"Can you please stop now!!" DadiMa finally grumbled irritatingly. 

"It's important!" Lian countered.

"What were you doing whole day that you are finishing your work at the last moment. Old people died saying do your work before the deadline and then enjoy your life." DadiMa scolded. 

"common DadiMa! they must be busy, you know!!" Pankhuri commented. 

It's not the time Pankhu! Atleast see your Bhai's face. 

"It came at the last moment!" Lian said curtly. 

"Why are you grumpy today." DadiMa asked which sounded more like teasing.

"Just some work"

"WHat's so important? You are not even noticing my BahuraniSa's sad face?"  DAdiMa asked making me embarrassed. DADIMA it's not helping!!

"No-No, DadiMa nothing like that! Just tired!" I quickly tried to patch up.

"Why don't you both go out somewhere? " MaaSA suggested. Lian looked at me at her words.

"SHe is very busy these days." He answered and i felt a pang. "I will be leaving now! Good bye" 

He declared and left silently and Veer followed him.

"HMM! seems like lovers quarrel." PAnkhuri commented making me pout and looked down. 

"ARe it's common Bacha! i will tell you some secret ways and he will follow you like a lost puppy!" DADiMa said rubbing her palms evily.

"Leave it DADiMa! we saw how your kheer caged Bhai! Maybe his stomach got upset as he had so much kheer and now pissed at BHabhiSA" Pankhuri said making me sigh at her silliness. Nobody can beat her at this. She got up and sat beside me and then whispered but she was audible enough to all three of us around the table, "Let's go and buy a sexy lingerie! Bhai will-----" she said as she move her fingertips in front of her throat gesturing he will die! 

"It's nothing like, you are thinking!!" i tried to explain but these two continued giving me wild suggestions. 

"Let that brat come! i will kick his ass" DAdiMa declared. 

"MAaSA! leave them! they will resolve among themselves." MaaSA said rescuing me. "Pankhuri, did you forget you have college?" Pankhu ran away as soon as MaaSa thundered at her. DAdiMa also left as i kept sitting. MaaSA came to me,

"Bacha! calm down! it will be fine. Just express each others properly and try to understand each other and everything will become easy. TRust me" she advised and peck my forehead and smiled at me. She have to left for her work and I returned to our room. I sat down in the couch thinking about the situations. Suddenly, I noticed my phone as I opened it and my eyes widen. Finally!!

----------------
"Hello? Alessio? "

"Hi sweetheart! Can you please hurry! I am quite busy you know! " He said Greasily.