CHAPTER-29 First Argument

MRUNAL POV

I woke up in my old bedroom with rays of sunlight falling on my face. I opened my eyes and saw the side of my bed is empty. I sat up and look around but everything was silent. We stayed at the villa of Raghuvanshi last night as it was too late and I obviously wanted to be present there. I slept very peacefully and look at the time to realise slept for long also. I went to the washroom and when I returned, I found two mugs of coffee on the bedside table. I hear some shuffling in the balcony so went to found a big handsome guy standing in white thin shirt (obviously translucent) and sweatpants standing leaning on the railings. His hairs were swaying in air.

AIsh, I want to back hug. look at the scene like a man out of my book---wait! What's you thinking.

I smacked my head, making him turned around from the sound.

"Good morning Mrunal."

"Morning Lian" I whispered.

"Let's go, I was waiting for you to have coffee together." He smiled. We returned to the balcony with our coffee mugs. I sat down on the swing and Lian stood by it. We enjoyed our coffee in silence. I have fallen in love with the coffee Lian makes. I just have them few times but have become my new cravings.

"You know what the coffee you make is my new addiction. I don't like coffee made by my own hand now." I complimented.

Lian smiled. "it's okay I can make a cup of coffee daily for my wife obviously." Lian joked with slightly bowing his head. A strange sense ran through my body. I smiled at him.

"Mrunal, today media will be here."

I jerked out of my thoughts to listen to him but he was staring at me. wait what did he said? Shit am I really having imagination world syndrome. I gave him a smile and he frowned tilting his face.

---

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

Raghuvanshis and Chauhan were sitting in the hall. Asmita was having her whole drama of crying sitting between Geetanjali and Gaytri devi. Parineeta was sitting numbly RajaSa have not came out of his study after he confronted her. there trance broke when RanaSa of Rathors entered the hall in a beige colour shirt and brown pants. Asmita immediately looks at him and rub the water away from her face. he greeted everyone with folded hands and everyone greeted back. Before he could say something, a helper rushed out to him and whispered something to him and asked Lian to follow him. Lian nodded at the confused people in the hall and followed the man.

The gloomy hall was now fill with murmurs. After around couple of hours later Shlok Raghuvanshi came down from the stairs closely followed by Lian Rathore. Shlok stood in front of his family and announced,

"In next couple of minutes media will be here. so please all of you get ready for that."

"Beta, why are you still calling them. What we will tell them? It will be an insult for the Raghuvanshis." Gaytri devi exclaimed.

"If we cancel the schedule, it will also lead to bad rumours. Don't worry we will handle everything you guys just get ready." Shlok said sternly and moved to Lain who was standing behind him with his arms crossed.

They nodded at each other and Lian left after joining his hands to everyone.

----

Media was sitting in the garden of the Raghuvanshis waiting for the RajaSa to come and give them the news. The family was sitting in the front row filled with suspense. Lian and Mrunal also joined them. Soon, Shlok Raghuvanshi came in front of the podium.

"Good evening, everyone. As you all know there was a wedding yesterday in our family. So today I wanted you all to meet the newly married couple Mrunal Raghuvanshi Rathore and Lian Singh Rathore." The family was shocked. Media was busy jotting down and flashes were resonating everywhere.