CHAPTER-47 Auspicious Flower

MRUNAL POV

I reached the room finally. i quickly close the door as I regain my breath. God knows what they will be thinking, they saw me coming like that. I shook my head and went to the washroom. I wore a powder blue knee length frock and started rubbing my hairs gently to dry them. My phone came to life with my ringtone resonating in the room. I quickly picked it up. 

"you reached??" i asked as he hummed saying he is going in through the doors, which is the right way. i smiled at it his teasing. 

"Lian, you know Maa and RajaSa saw me coming." i said as there was a silence and he asked what i did. i told me the ridiculous dialogue i said. he started laughing. "Very good!! i can imagine our grandchildren rolling with laughter after hearing about this." he mocked. he talked about for a bit and then has to disconnect it. 

I sat down in front of the mirror as I did my morning routine and went downstairs to the dinning hall. RajaSa and Maa was there along with Anindita, who was reciting the new poem she learned to them. I take a breath as i walked to them. 

"Good morning Ziaa" my darling chirped as I pull her chubby cheeks and wished her morning. I wished the royal couple as well and they wished back with a smile. I felt awkward as i sat beside RajaSa, who was at the head table and in front of Maa. Aninidita beside me. Maa forwarded me the breakfast. As i thanked her and she gave me look which says, Hm hMM- we know!!

I looked at RAjaSa, who was in his straight face but as he found me seeing his lips twisted in a smirk. Soon, Achintya Bhai came with Padmini as they sat down for breakfast. Maa was talking something to RajaSa, as I supervised Anindita as Padmini smiled to me, I blinled to her assuringly.

"Ji, okay" Maa said.

"Yes, it doesn't look good if someone left from our home from the doors. We should welcome them. Please, do the needful Parineeta." RajaSA said as I looked at both. MaaSa, was clearly trying not to smile she nodded at him. 

"I will take care of them as they have respect for MaaSa." Maa said. I know they are talking about the locals who were coming to pay respect but it felt like it's for us. RajaSa left after saying goodbyes as I looked at MaaSa, who was pressing her lips and stirring her spoon. 

-------------------------------------

In the morning I spent time with Padmini as Bhai need to attend some meeting online. I sat with her as we chose dresses for the coming baby and we brought few for Anindita as well so both the siblings can twin in. In afternoon, I went to the villa as Padmini was feeling tired and dozed off, MaaSa was busy handling the household, my little angel is yet to some from school so i went to spend time with my bestie. Ishita and I spend the afternoon together.

I went back, as i found notification, in my phone. I opened it as i smiled to see a string of messages send by my husband as he was missing me. 

I lied down on the bed as I pinged him. i put he phone on my chest as i waited for the message. it tinged withing a minute. I opened it to find him complaining about how he has been waiting for so long. I explained to him. we were chatting as Aninidta bragged in my room straight from school as she told me about her boring classes and showed me the painting she made in class and was praised by the teachers. I get up as i congratulate her and asked her to change her clothes quickly. As my phone tinged again. she sat there looking at the painting as I got busy in chatting as well. 

I messaged him about Anindita and her complaining about boring classes. his message came that he is bored as well. I asked him what he is doing? I waited as there was some pause. i looked up and found Aninidta gone.  

my phone tinged as it says, "In a meeting" I got up as my jaw dropped. 

"You are chatting to me while being present in the meeting?" i messaged