CHAPTER-22 First Day

MRUNAL POV

I was sleeping peacefully when i suddenly felt cold wind blowing on my face. I have a squint and saw a huge window and quickly clutched the blanket close to my neck and turned my face the other side and it went all warm. I could now feel warm puff on my face. I snuggled in the blanket when it suddenly hit me and I opened my eyes wide. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I felt my body warmed up instantly. In front of me there was a handsome face looking so serein with eyes closed and strands of small curled hairs swaying lightly on his forehead. I roam my eyes shamelessly on the perfect features. The silky wavy hairs, sharp eyebrows, beautiful eyelashes, long and pointed nose, long and thin lips and perfectly angled jaw. I quickly closed my eyes as my drunk stupidity knocked in my conscience. I almost sat up with jerk huffing loudly. 

I heard a deep groan and looked back at the sleeping figure. Now, i woke him up as well. he squeezed his eyes in annoyance and opened his eye. His roam around and then fell on me. 

"Good Morning." he croaked in his deep morning voice making my toes curled involuntarily.

"Morning, sorry. I woke you up."

He sat down beside me and shook his head, "No, it's okay. I forgot to close the window. The early winds are chilling they woke me up as soon as you get up. No worries, did you sleep well." he spoke his eyes half opened. He stretched himself and got down from the bed. 

" I am using the washroom first. Is it fine?" He asked fully awake now and i nodded. 

He went inside the washroom and i checked my phone. there were plenty of messages. Fro Ishita and Bhai to know about me and my new lifestyle. THen Dario informing me he is going on a trip around India. i replied them and then opened my group chat of my friends gang to give me the small update of my life. All these days i almost ignored there messages and concerns. I took a morning selfie and attached to my little message knowing very well soon this chat room will be buzzing with messages. 

Till I was done the closet door opened and Lian came out in a t-shirt and gym pants. 

"Mrunal, I have arranged your necessaries in the washroom. Someone will bring your stuffs here by today. If you need something let the maids know, I am going for a run okay?" He informed me and I shook me from side to side to show my positivity and he left with a smile.

I got up to began my new lifestyle. I checked the clothes I received last night and chose a saree. As I entered the washroom I saw a small brush and couple of fresh towels kept properly. I quickly brush my teeth and took a bath. 

The saree I wore was dark orange in colour with a full sleeve net blouse. I was struggling to make the lower pleats neatly when Lian entered with his t shirt sticking to his chest now due to sweat. He must be a gym person...well I noticed that in the first meeting only.

He looked at the struggling me while wiping his neck with a small towel. 

"You could have wear anything you are comfortable in." He said.

"I am comfortable but I am still not proficient in doing the pleats. Can you please help me a bit with holding the pleats." I requested hesitantly. 

He looked at me and with a smirk said, "Now you are fine making me do such things?" he walked and stood in front of me.

"No one is here and you have been the one who asked me to be casual and – now it's a different situation." I mumbled the last part but he was close enough to hear that. I am an idiot to say stuff like that. He sat on his knees and helped me with the pleats.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. 

"Want me to help me with the pin also?" Lian asked and I turned around, he was pointing towards my shoulder.