NEW CHARACTERS

Hi, as I mentioned earlier I am quite occupied so I am just publishing a rough character sketch of the new characters. Though they are already introduced in the story, I am giving this chapter as a reference because there are many characters and sometimes we forget few characters and get mixed up with the names.

ISHITA SHUKLA
Support system of Mrunal. Kind and hardworking childhood bestie of our fl.

ANURADHA SHUKLA
Mother figure to our fl. Ishika's grandmother and adoringly called as BadiMaa.

KABIR CARLO MALHOTRA
Well, we have already met him in the story. Our fls senior in college and her love interest.

{Coming characters in the next chapter}

GAYTRI CHAUHAN
Sister of Geetanjali Devi. An old widow. Her son and his wife died in an accident. Lives with her grandson and his family.

ACHINTYA CHAUHAN
Grandson of Gayatri Devi. Owner of Chauhan enterprises. Was attached to Mrunal when they were young.

PADMINI CHAUHAN
Wife of Achintya. Simple and sweet girl.

AKANSHA CHAUHAN
Baby sister of Achintya and pampered granddaughter of Gaytri Devi. Follow Asmita as her shadow.

ANINDITA CHAUHAN
Cute baby girl of Achintya and Padmini.

VIJAY SHARMA
Second hand of Shlok Raghuvanshi. RajaSa trust him a lot and entrust him with all major works.

--------------

I published this again as the chapters need to be reorder because this one was showing after the fifth chapter.