CHAPTER-19 Bad day

Mrunal Pov

I opened my eyes as sunrays fall on my face. I blinked few times to clear my mind but squeeze my eyes shut as a severe pain rushed in my head and along with the pain came the broken memories. I groaned as I sat up holding my throbbing head in my hands. I checked the time and decided to take a shower first.

As I came out in a lemon yellow knee length t shirt with shorts beneath, I found the two devils waiting. One was sprawled on my bed and other one was by the sofa. I cursed my fate as they are last person I want to encounter now.

"Here, your breakfast" Ishita said as she sat on the sofa and patting the area beside her. I walked to her and sat down grumpily.

"Here, have them after breakfast" Dario threw medicines from the bed.

I looked at them as they were smirking at me. I took a sip of the soup and the silence was broken.

"So, how was it? " Ishita beamed at me. I knew it, they won't be leave me.

"Good"

I am damn sure they didn't like my answer. As they frown at the blandness of my word.

"Do you remember everything? " Dario asked as I look at him from my soup bowl.

"Yeah, obviously, I didn't drink much I remember everything just as we were returning I dozed off and after that it's kind of fuzzy but rest is fine!" I said as I finished the bowl an kept it down. "And before you guys run your brain, nothing happened like you guys are expecting. "

I gulped down the medicine and looked at ishita's disappointed face but why the hell this bastard looking so happy. 

"Then that was a drunk mistake only? Shit, I was so happy. You are an idiot." Ishita said making me confused. I looked at them as they were speaking some alien language.

"Dario, tell this stupid what she did. I am leaving I have work to do." ishita grumbled as se left with the plate. What's wrong with her?

"WHat?" I asked the brat who was now smiling like an idiot.

"I will tell you but first tell me how are you feeling"

"My head is  throbbing very badly and i want to kill someone, and that someone is you Mr. Psychiatrist! are we having some of your sessions, no right? Then Just tell me what happened." I roared at him as I was in no mood to listen to his dramatics. 

"Okay! You kissed Mr. Lian your just friend" He said twitching his shoulders. Wtf!! 

"Why?" 

"WEll, that should be our question." He said as a matter of fact.

"Wh-WHere? I mean i can't remember so ---" I was hell embarassed. WHat got into me that i kissed him. What he must be thinking!!

"Here" he said pointing his jaw.

"JAw?" i asked confusingly. 

"What? you are Disappointed. You thought you captured his lips. Maybe your horny ass would have but your height gave you away." DArio teased me and i Lurched to him and hit his arms. 

"SHut up!! don't speak anything.  I already want to burry myself." I sat beside him on the bed as my mind is in unrest. What the hell was wrong with me. 

"Well, he didn't seem to mind much." he said and I looked at him in questioning. 

I just listened to him silently. IS there literally something? My fate? Firstly, we met when we needed each other, then Kabir. Now Lian's grandma's wish and Dario and Ishita's shipping. Shall I give a chance? I kind off like Lian too but it's not like that one.