CHAPTER -48 Special Day

Chapter contains mature content. Please skip, if it makes you uncomfortable.

The sky gradually clad itself into a dark shade of blue as dark grey clouds were adoring it today. The crescent moon was occasionally peeking when the clouds were letting it have some glimpses by swaying. The wind was specially aggressive today as it was announcing the arrival of rain. The trees were dancing as it's leaves were leaving there abode and flying freely in the wind in the night sky.

Mrunal was sitting in a plain white frock with floral embroidery in the jharokha of their room. This window has a low edge and thus it allows her to put her head on the edge over a soft pillow and letting her hairs flowing out of the edge in the outer storm.

She is an artistic person, who felt heavenly in such kind of environment along with all the fluttering in her soul due to the growing love in their relationship pushed her to capture them in her art. She has poured her emotions in those white papers, Imortalising the night. She was blushing and occasionally giggling there thinking about the person who is yet to come back from his work.

She suddenly took a paper and started folding it and at a corner wrote
Mrunal x Lian and draw a heart around it. She looked at it and smiled broadly as she look at the hustle going outside and flew it. The small plane of MrunalxLian airlines took of as it started swirling around. Mrunal giggled at it as her eyes followed her little creation.

The dusty and greeny fragrance was suddenly overpowered by musky citrus fragrance. Mrunal turned around her and found the man standing out of her thoughts.

"Hii" He said smiling at her.

She twitched her lips, " What took you so long today? Look the weather is getting harsh."

He laughed as he sat beside her and snaked his one hand around her waist and pull her towards her abruptly making her hands jerk her hand on his chest cover partially with a white shirt. Her big eyes met his with his silk locks brushing his features. With the other hand he arranged her flowing long hair strands behind her ear.

"You yourself seems to enjoying this harsh weather. " He commented as a gush of wind flew to put their affirmation making all her hairs flow and brush all over his face. Mrunal gasped as she tried to arrange them. He stopped her infutile attempts and collected her hairs holding them in his two hands keeping them under her ear with his fingers going around the back like a hairband.

"I got late because I have been busy arranging something and I finally got that today. I have been thinking to reveal on a special day but seeing my ravishing wife in front of me along with this romantic weather, I decided to make this ordinary day special as I can't wait anymore."

"What??" She asked as she tilted her head. He smiled as he left her head and hold her left hand gently. Lian stood up and pull her softly making her turn to the side facing the room. She raised her head with a frown to meet his tall height. "Aree, say something? "

"Patience!! And please stay silent till I finish okay? " He said as Mrunal opened her mouth but he placed his finger to shut her and she nodded. He blow out a huge breath and his next moment made Mrunal shiver as her eyes became like a saucer.

He kneeled down in front of her on his one knee while still holding her left hand in his. He looked down for a second as he inhale and raised his head up to look at her.

"It seems like I have forgot to form words. I didn't practice in front of mirror yet too." he said to himself and chuckled as well.

"It was like just yesterday we met for the first time in the temple and I was mesmerized by the painting and the painter.