CHAPTER-39 The RaniSA

RATHORE PALACE

The old palace was fragrant with fresh flowers decorating it's each pillars, doors and windows. The whole environment was serene as everyone was silently preparing for the puja in the memory of the DadaHukum. RaniMa Prathana Devi was sitting silently as she was preparing for the puja. As she placed different things of her husband's liking on a huge thal to give away. Her eyes swelled with tears as she get swayed in the waves of beautiful memories of the person she was missing dearly. She finished putting all the stuff and took a another thal for her son. It was hard for her as a mother to do this ritual for her son. She felt a strong hand hold her shoulders as she smile a bit to feel her grandson behind her supporting her for the tough job.

"DadiMa, you are again crying! you want DadaSa to come in my dream tonight and kick in the ass ha for letting you cry." Lian tried to joke around as his grndma chuckled.

"If he comes send him to my dreams I will take his class." She joked back as she finished the job with smiles as her grandson accompanied her.

"DadiMa!!" they were joined by Mrunal. She sat beside them.

"DAdiMa, have you checked the things we required for the puja once? We are not missing or required something else right?" RaniSA Mrunal asked worriedly as it's her first time leading the arrangements for such huge occasion.

"yeah, Bacha. Don't worry everything is perfect. You have been working for days.We are blessed to have you." Prathana Rathore took her BahuraniSA's hands and kissed her lovingly as she is seeing a goddess. Her family's goddess.

Mrunal noticed something suddenly."DAdiMa! There should be three thal na but there is an extra thal." Prathana Devi looked at the extra thal.

"Oh. Mrunal did you have something?" Lian asked as Mrunal shook her head negatively.

"We will be fasting till the puja is over na?" Mrunal asked as she looked confusingly.

"Yes, but you can have some fruit juice or something. You have been awake since dawn you need something to replenish yourself or you will feel sick." Lian asked worriedly.

"Yes, you both go and atleast have something." Prathana Devi said.

"Don't worry DAdiMa, I will take care of her. Priest and Guests will be here soon so you also take some rest." Lian said as he got up and Prathana Devi nodded. Lian and Mrunal left the temple and went towards the kitchen. Mrunal sat down on a chair as she checked the expenses and distribute the money servants need to buy and do things. Whereas, Lian squeezed out fresh fruit juice for both of them. They sat there as Lian shared his moments with his DadaSa as he got very emotional.

--------------------------------

Soon, the guests started flowing in the Rathore palace as Amrita Rathore along with Veer welcomed the guests. Prathana Devi was sitting in the temple smiling at the people. Soon the Raghuvanshis came as the two families greeted through the awkwardness. As whatever the circumstances is they are in laws. they entered the temple and Prathana Rathore smiled at her friend as they gave each other a small hug and after everyone greeted they settle down together.

Soon, there was a low cheer as RaniSa Mrunal Lian Singh Rathore entered the temple cladded in a mustard yellow plain silk saree paired with a simple long pearl necklace and studs. Her long hairs was tied today in a huge bun and a simple white garland around it. She joined her hands with a sweet smile making her face glow and a small red bindi in the middle of her forehead enhancing her whole look. She was looking simple and elegant like the queen she is. She was accompanied by Her sister-in-law Princess Pankhuri in a blue colour saree and who greeted everybody. Mrunal reached at the front as she noticed the Raghuvanshis but before any further interaction could happen Prathana Devi came in front of the girls as she remove evil eyes from them and gushed at them. Mrunal laughed making someone burn in rage and hatred. Achintya also came with his wife who have became chubby and cute. They were leaded by their cute daughter who jumped all the way to her aunt and sticked to her. They hugged each other as they settle down carefully.