CHAPTER-33 Tiff

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

Shlok Raghuvanshi entered his palace looking very pissed, followed by Asmita. Gaytri and Geetanjali Devi were sitting together having tea when they found the ragging king.

"What happened?" GAytri DEvi asked as ASmita sat beside Geetanjali Devi hugging her. the atmosphere was clear they lost the deal.

"it;s okay princess win-lose are common. It's just a deal and don't think too much. This much won't hurt our wealth." Geetanjali Devi pampered ASmita.

"MaaSa! stop it! she created a blunder in the conference and you are encouraging her."

"Shlok! stop it's her first and it's just a deal. it's her first time as well." Geetanjali Devi defended her.

"MaaSa, she herself volunteered for the task and took the responsibility but it was clear that she ws not prepared for any questions. SHe just presented like a dumb parrot without understanding anything and she was going to lead the project. HAve you any idea how important that project was for us! i clearly told her that we need to win."

"BabaSa, our deal was perfect and it was clear we could have won by money but you refused. if it was not because of that Mrunal, Lian wouldn't have targeted us--"

"Shut up Asmita!! Do you think money is everything and what's with this putting the blame on Lian. it could be anyone. I am not crying over the deal but trying to point out your Negligence and incompatibility. It's not your play ground Asmita. If you want to be part of our business you better change the attitude of yours and learn something or I have to see somthing else. "

asmita though wept in front of all but inside she was bubbling like a lava which no one can stop now. She went to her room and thrashed few things. She dial a number.

"It's too much now!! I can't wait and tolerate all these! I want the sole ownership of all what's mine!! It all has to be mine."

-------------------------

RATHORE PALACE

The guest was sitting between Prathana Devi and Pankhuri laughing happily. Amrita Devi and Veer also came back and were sitting along with them.

Lian and Mrunal entered the hall. Mrunal did not like the intruder but she sat down beside Amrita and Lian beside her. Everyone liked the Italian and with his stupid jokes they went towards the dinner hall. Mrunal went to the kitchen briefly to check the preparations and returned soon. As she walked towards her seat beside Lian, suddenly she was pushed a bit and her seat was taken. Mrunal was almost behind the seat and look perplexed for few seconds. She found Alessio Recardio sitting on her seat.

Though,nobody noticed the push but everyone noticed him sitting at the wrong chair. Mrunal bore hole from behind. Lian looked at the situation who was already seated and talking to his DadiMa. He looked back at Mrunal and was about to say something but Mrunal stopped him. It was not a big deal at all but the presence of the particular person made it an open challenge.

Amrita gestured Mrunal to sit beside her and Mrunal sat between Pankhu and Amrita, across Alessio. Veer sat beside Alessio as the maids started serving the food. the meal began peacefully accept one person who was excited more than needed and had a keen interest to know about the vegetables, spices and stories regarding each thing on his and lian's plate.

MRUNAL POV

Alessio continued chatting with Lian. Blood rushed to my head as I stabbed the paneer in my plate as the substitute of this rascal. Most of the time he was leaning on Lian and was inquiring. He must not be even aware of the corner his kitchen must be located and pretending to be an damn chef. More than eating he was speaking to Lian. If you don't want to eat then don't at least let my man have his meal! I should have asked them to prepare Indian style Desi pasta!! Which is more of pasta ki sabji!! He would have been died by now with cardiac arrest only seeing that. he again leaned and whispered something to Lian's ears. I took a huge breath calming my nerves.