CHAPTER-44 Finale

MRUNAL POV

The moment I took the reigns of the Raghuvanshis I got drowned in the flood of work. It was not very tough as I have been planning for all this for days. I just finalise the projects and conditions we need to stabilise the business and it stopped going down. I was sitting in the office discussing about some of the remedial with some of the employees as a knock was heard and Lian's head peek in. He smiled at me as he entered the office. I wrapped up with the people and they left with a smile followed with thank you.

"Finally we are done. now you can relax and breath peacefully." He said as he sat at he edge of the table.

"Hmm, I am done with Asmita. Hopefully, she doesn't create anymore scene." I said as he picked up the paper and read it, "lian" I said as he looked up from the papers and hummed.

" RajaSa, already knew about our plan and was already part of it. Isn't it?" I asked sharply as he straighten his neck.

"Seem so" he said casually as he kept the papers back.

"Lian, i am not kidding." i almost yelled. "you promised me you will not do something like this."

"I did and I fulfil each word. The last call is always yours and to be honest Mrunal that time I back out because we were not really what we were. It was just a façade but now it's not. As your partner I hope I have this much right to have some call for each other." He finished.

"Lian, you are taking the things to the wrong turn. It's not about us but about them." I said as i stood up and walked towards him.

"Let go of your insecurities Mrunal. You are trying to assure yourself by saying you don't care. Then why are thinking about their views and reaction. Keep it professional. " He yelled, clearly pissed.

I have nothing to say. At the end of the day it's me and my turmoil.

He got up as he stood in front of me. "You have only one option Mrunal either you take care over this completely or I will wipe out this whole business. Mr. Raghuvanshi is okay with that because he is done with this and have gave up to you. "

"You can't do that!! "

"Why?? It doesn't effect us does it?? You don't give it a damn. They don't care and you don't have anything with them na. So, what's bothering you. I won't mind wipe out the things we don't need and it's just a burden to us." He threatened as I looked at him perplexedly. he closed his eyes for brief seconds as he hold me.

"It's not like you think, he is not using you. He came to meet you after the marriage announcement as well but I promised you that you won't have to see them if you don't want so I sent him back." Lian said as I looked at him surprisingly.

"He came twice after that to meet you but i refused and he kept in contact with me. I swear Mrunal i never gave up on you to him. I just hinted him here and there as I know though you are afraid to accept but you will never like them in ruins as your cravings are emotional not all these materialistic things. I am always with you and your decisions but I hope i have this much space to guide you towards what i think is right. Think about it carefully." He pulled me in his embrace as he caressed my head and placed a peck on my forehead.

" I will wait for your answer." he said as he left.

------------------------

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

Geetanjali Devi was worriedly waiting for her granddaughter though she was recommended to take proper rest. Her sister,Gaytri Devi has asked her twice to take rest but she refused outrightly. Parineeta was also nervous as she was roaming around often in the hall.