CHAPTER-36 Missing

RATHORE PALACE

The sun was tiringly returning to his home as the Rathaore palace was silently enjoying the evening calmness. Mrunal and Lian were lost in their embrace as they were busy loving each other. Mrunal straddling on Lian's lap as their lips enterwined with each other in deep kiss. Lian slowly moved to Mrunal's neck as she moaned and her hands tangled more in his long silky hairs. She showered kiss on his head lovingly. They were enjoying their afternoon watching a movie in their balcony with their cans of cold drinks and snacks. They were loving the movie snuggled together with a blanket over their legs but as the steamy scenes accelerated the environment between them also changed. Though, they were a couple they were quite far from all these but they are not in rush. As the movie ended with another steamy scene they sat together commenting and teasing each other that quickly developed into their own romantic movement.

KNOCK KNOCK—THUD-THUD—

They both frown at the sudden disturbance but none of them wanted to let go. As there was another series of knocking began, they stopped as Lian nuzzled his head on Mrunal's shoulder regaining his breath. Mrunal also tried to ease her erratic breath.

"Who the hell is knocking like that." Lian grumbled irritatingly as Lian's phone started to ring showing a cute devil holding her brother in a tight jab. Lian left a huge sigh at the wallpaper

"it' must be her."

Mrunal pecked his lips and get down from his lap and sat on the floor running her hands through her long hairs to make them presentable and make a huge bun. Lian stood up and straighten his shirt and ran a hand through his own hair and went to check on the door. he grumbily walked through his room as Mrunal tried to clear up their mess a bit.

Lian opened the door and as expected it was his dearest sister with his best friend standing at a distance looking embarrassed and apologetically.

"BhaiSA did your ears went on strike. I have been knocking here for ages. Where is BahabiSA?" Pankuri yelled as soon as she saw her brother who was glaring at her all pissed.

However, Pankhuri is the family's devil the actuall boss she went inside from Lian's side as Veer opened his mouth to stop but she was already in.

"Couldn't you stop her and knock some senses in her?" Lian said as he looked at Veer.

"She is you sister! Has she ever listen to anyone?" Lian sighed as the two friends walked inside.

As Pankhu reached inside she found Mrunal in a lose t-shirt and shorts and arranging some packets and cans. As she realised her sister-in-law's presence she lift her head smiled at her but Pankhuri turned around quickly. Veer and Lian also frowned seeing Pankhu facing them suddenly.

"Bhai-BhabhiSa! You don't have shame." She whisper yell raising her finger at Lian who frowned. "It's still day Bhai, can't you wait till the sun goes down and everyone is asleep?" Pankhu commented as Lian tilt his upper body to peek towards Mrunal beyond Pankhu. His eyes widen as he stood straight.

"SO?? It's our choice and what the hell you are commenting on and who are you showing shame couldn't you wait for some time." Lian scold her.

"Yeah-yeah! My poor Bhaibisa" Pankhuri giggled as she turned towards Mrunal and wink at her who stood there confusingly. Pankhu almost hop to her and whisper in her ears making her face instantly become like a beat root.

Mrunal check in her phone and found soft red spots on her neck and quickly opened her hairs to hide them. Pankhuri teased her as Mrunal shooed her.

"hehe, looks like we came at the wrong time" Pankhuri said as she sat on the couch. "Bhai-Bhabhi quickly gave me my nephew or niece. It will be so much fun to play with them." pankhu started dancing around mrunal teasing the hell out of her.