CHAPTER-13 The Italian Guy

RAGHUVANSHI PALACE

A little girl was sitting in front of the mirror. Her eyes were swollen and red she winced slightly as the lady behind her make her hairs in two ponies. She intentionally pulled her hairs harshly making the little girl wince.

"Remember, you must get full marks in your test. Understood?"

The girl nodded. She smirked. "Now smile and go."

The girl got up took her bag and went downstairs. She was closely followed by her.

"Anindita Baby, all ready?" Padmini asked slowly as she was waiting for her daughter because she hardly meets her now.

Anindita looked up and then slowly walk to her mother and slowly hug her and nodded.

"What happened? Why is she looking so gloomy Miss. Chaya?" Padmini looked at Chaya.

"Nothing, she is just nervous for her test but she promised she will get full. Isn't it?" she said putting pressure on the little girl.

Anindita looked at her mother lovingly but alas she couldn't say anything. She slowly left the palace as everyone wished her all the best but in their busy life nobody noticed the pain in her eyes.

Anindita stepped out of the palace as she looks at the open sky.

"Anindita!" a sweet voice called her. she quickly turned around but quickly turned back. "Baby, won't to talk to your Zia?"

"No Zia, I won't please leave." the little girl said with her head down.

"I know, she hurt you right?" Mrunal spoke slowly and Anindita looked at her in shock.

"I don't want to talk to you. go away." Anindita said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Anindita, baby wait listen to me." Mrunal called her following behind her but she ran away from me ignoring her pleas.

"No! Go away" she mumbled again. Mrunal hold her arm and picked her up in her arms.

"Babe, why are you running away like this from me. What happened? Please tell your zia?" Mrunal pleaded but she kept crying and slowly tried to pull away from her arms. Mrunal coaxed and said many words but nothing helped. She was thrashing so much that Mrunal couldn't ask her anything,

"Stop! Stay away from me zia or I will be left alone like you too. I know everything please leave me." She yelled and pushed Mrunal with all her strength and get free from her hold and ran away. Mrunal was too shocked to comprehend anything.

"You are such a mistake that's why you are here and because of your unluck I am also stuck with you."

Mrunal remembered the line. She got up slowly as her body shivered. What is she going to do now? Her breathing turned shallow as she suddenly felt dizzy in the empty garden. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Suddenly, someone give her a butterfly hug from behind and slowly tap on her shoulders. Mrunal closed her eyes as she knew the hands.

"You came, Dario." She mumbled slowly.

"You called me and how can I not come. Shhh! Calm down Bambino. You are safe. Shh" he shushed the sobbing girl. Mrunal quickly turned around and hug the Italian guy.

--------------------------

LIAN POV

I was in my study when I was disturbed by a knock. I looked up to see MaaSa standing there with a smile.

"Maa. Come sit." She sat down in front of me.

"Are you busy? I have quite important and lengthy things to discuss."

"Anything for you my lady, say."

"Firstly, an invitation has come from the Raghuvanshi." She said forwarding the envelope. Lian looked at it tilting his head and looked at his mother.

"For what?" He asked.

"See yourself" Amrita answered. Lian slowly move his hand and opened the envelope.

"I have an important thing to ask. Well, your Dadi was asking you know, she was pestering me to know--she was the one who wanted to know, as we saw you already knew Mrunal. So, what's your thoughts regarding, you know what I Mean."

"I got it what you mean, we are just friends and I am sure you are aware she is Raghuvanshi and my thoughts about them. So, don't pester me I am standing on my decision. "Lian said as he completed reading the invitation and kept it slowly.

"You heard na she didn't grow up among them and they are not bad like that it's just their internal problems and their situations. You can ask your grandma she knows the story." Amrita tried to convince her son.

"Well, whatever it is, Firstly, as much I have spent time with Mrunal she likes to keep these things with herself. I got to know her full name yesterday only. So, I don't want to invade her privacy. Secondly, I know grandma has made it her life goal right now to get me married but at least she should have check Mrunal's view as well. She is now focused on her carrier and she met DadiMa only three times. She doesn't even know that my grandma is having wild thoughts about her." Lian said and went back to his work

"So, why did you take her to your room last night?" Amrita questioned

Lian slowly raised his head from his work and looked at his mother with bewilderment. "Who-told-you-this?" he asked sternly.

"Doesn't matter mister. I have my ways. Stick to my question." Amrita stated.

"It's nothing like you are assuming. I didn't bring her to my room it was the room at the first floor. It was an emergency, that's why she stayed in the palace and nothing else." Lian explained with the irritating face. AS he was done with his ladies now.

"You sure?" Amrita asked for the confirmation.

"MaaSa!!" Lian said and Amrita pouted. she sat there in disappointment.

"So, what about the invitation? This year Pankhu won't be able to go as she is going on vacation with Veer. MaaSa is not available. I thought you will be excited to go. Now, I have to go but I have an important meeting." Amrita said sadly.

"You don't have to; it will be a party for the youngsters so I will go." Lian said still scribbling in his files.

Amrita narrowed her eyes and folded her arms to her chest. Lian raised his eyesight slightly due to the sudden silence.

"What?" he asked. "I just agreed to help you out and I did say Mrunal is my friend."

Amrita shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't ask for the explanation. I was just not liking the fact that you indirectly called me old. It's up to you why you want to go. Shall I prepare one gift or two?"

"I guess, it's invitation for one birthday." Lian said sharply.

"No, I thought you may need another after all you are going there first time after Mrunal's arrival." Amrita said shrugging innocently.

Lian sighed heavily. "I guess, you should rest MaaSa and to tell DadiMa also to give her mind a rest."

Amrita quickly got up but before leaving she turned back and asked, "Are you sure Lian, there is nothing?"

"MAASAa" Lian asked.

"Okay I am leaving. Good night."

"Good night" Lian answered and Amrita finally left her son alone.

Lian ran his hand in his hairs and picked up the invitation card again

It says you are cordially invited for the birthday celebration of Asmita Gauri Raghuvanshi at the Raghuvanshi Palace.  

-----------------------------

Hii, this update is very small but I assure you the next one is lengthy and with lots of flavours. 

Don't forget to comment and vote.