CHAPTER-15 Reconciliation

MRUNAL POV

We came back and Dario asked me to freshen up and meet for the dinner. I quickly went to my room and change into comfy clothes and came down. Dario was already at the dining table. I sat down and he served for us.

"Can you speak now?" I asked him being restless.

"You start eating I will speak. You need that." He spoke gesturing towards my plate. I wanted to smash his head but I can't afford that. I took the spoon and start digging in my food. I took few bites and he started speaking.

"Anindita's condition is better than expected. She is manipulated but there is still hope in her. I met her without you knowing outside her school. She is shared few things with me and she told me about Chaya. She opened up thinking I am a storage and she can share freely but today I did a small mistake before talking to her she got to know that we know each other and basically you are the reason I am here. That's why she panicked. We just need to give her time and love to heal. I have told her not to defy that crazy women and to call you if something happened."

"Are you crazy! She will never call me."

"That we need to see, but if My experience is correct, she will definitely call you." He spoke.

"It's the not the time for your experiments. Where the hell you get such a stupid experience?" I retorted.

"From you" he spoke as he started eating.

"Didn't you always try to reach them when she always said not to? After all this time you are here Cara."

I bite my cheeks as I have no answers.

"I will take care of Anindita. You called your brother?" he asked changing the topic.

"Yes, he is in bad crisis as well. So, I couldn't share anything and just told him to come as soon as possible. He said everything depends on a meeting." I answered.

"SO, we can keep Anindita with us?"

"Obviously, we can! Bhai and Padmini never had a problem with this, but Anindita will not agree now and I am sure that woman won't let her come. She will snitch to the elder ladies."

He hummed. He kept twirling his food as he kept thinking.

"Anindita will agree. You ask your brother that you will be keeping Anindita her and who was the guy who punched me so badly?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Just a friend, Lian. He must have misunderstood you." I spoke and he kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked as his face broke in a creepy smile. I scrunched away.

"What happened to you? are you getting possessed or something?"

He shook his head and pressed the bridge of his nose.

"You look much livelier. So, I was just happy." He spoke but the smirk was still hanging on his mouth. "Something happened?" he asked.

"Nothing like that. you are the one who is behaving strangely." I retorted.

"You sure, nothing happened."

"No, I told –" I was going to negate it completely when I remember. I was feeling lightweighted now after I shared the piece of my past with Lian. I was feeling so relaxed. I looked at Dario and he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I – kind off forget to mention I finally shared the horrible part of my life with someone." I said slowly.

"And It's your just friend, right?" he asked.