Un

"Just one more Coco" the photographer Luke says for the hundred time. Ok I say still smiling at the camera hoping my attitude didn't shine through. Ok I'm all finished come take a look he says as I get up and walk over to his system. Wow these are great I say looking at the pictures. Yeah they are you did outstanding I just know an agents going wanna sign you after looking at these he says editing the photos. Let's hope I haven't gotten any offers in the last 3 years I say changing back into my regular clothes. Coco just have faith it's going work out Luke says packing up his bag. Yeah thanks well I'm going get going I have to meet my friend for lunch I say tying my hair up and taking off the heels. Ok I'll post the pictures on your profile today Luke says before leading me towards the exit. Thanks I say getting in my car and heading to meet Mercedes.

Hey girl Mercedes says already seated at a table. Hey I'm so sorry I'm late the shoot kinda went over I say sitting down. Your fine I was just munching on these appetizers she says laughing. Yeah I can see I say looking at the empty plate of bread. Ok so I know you have been focusing a lot on work and everything but what if only tonight we go to a party Mercedes says already knowing the answer. How about no I need to send my pictures to a bunch of agents tonight hoping they will get back to me I say drinking water from my cup. Come on coco it's one night we will only stay for two minutes ok I just want you to meet my work friends there so awesome she says trying to pressure me. Fine you know let's go I say. Oh my gosh yay ok so I'll send you the address and see you there she says as I'm eating off the food she ordered. Mhm great I say while stuffing my face.

As I get ready I decide to wear a somewhat revealing outfit just for the plot.

Ok I think I'm ready I say grabbing my purse and heading to the door

Ok I think I'm ready I say grabbing my purse and heading to the door. As I'm driving to the house where the party's being held I start to regret my decision but I did Tell Mercedes I would come to I decide to keep driving.

As I get to the house it's already packed every car is a G wagon or a Porsche. Damn I say locking my Honda accord and walking to the door. As I walk to the door I see it's already wide open and the loud music is ringing my ears, as I go inside I scan the room looking for Mercedes but I don't see her in the crowd of people. So I decide to grab my phone and call her. Hello I yell as I'm trying to talk over the music but still don't hear her on the phone so I hang up and just decided to find somewhere to stand. As I standing alone in the corner I see a middle aged man sitting down staring at me he was kinda cute but staring like he knew me. Who is this man??

Authors notes🎀
Hey y'all this is my first chapter writing again I hope y'all enjoy it it's going get more interesting I hope but anyways love y'all 😘😘