Cinquante-trois

Coco Pov
No way I say seeing the positive lines on the test. I knew it Brandi says taking a selfie in the mirror.

Why are you taking a picture right now I say staring at the test

Why are you taking a picture right now I say staring at the test. To capture that we are literally pregnant at this same time she says hugging me. I need to stop having sex I say throwing the test away. Why are you throwing it away she ask as I cover the test with trash. Because I don't know if I wanna tell Josh I say as I wash my hands. Why not you know he will be happy says rubbing my shoulder. So you told Cody I ask looking at her. Hell no, but I'm planning on telling him at my birthday dinner tonight she says as we walk out the bathroom. Y'all were in there a long time Josh says looking up from the living room tv. We were just discussing my dinner Brandi says as I sit next to Josh on the couch. Aw Ight he says rubbing my back. He can not keep his hands off you, but I'm going go get ready Brandi says leaving the house. She told Cody she pregnant Josh ask me as I look at my phone. Not yet let's get ready tho I say as I pull him up from the couch. You know if you were pregnant I would be happy as hell uce he says as I get ready.

 You know if you were pregnant I would be happy as hell uce he says as I get ready

Why would you say that I say laughing nervously as he gets ready next to me. I don't know I just know I was putting it down on vacation and I wouldnt be surprised he says hugging me. No you just want me to keep having your kids so I don't get with anyone else I say fixing my hair. Damn right he says as we walk to the car. Date night with no kids I say hype as i drive. Yeahh uce he says taking a picture for his story.

 You look good I say rubbing his suit as I turn into the restaurant parking lot

Hey you guys I say as I wave to Brandis family and friends.

Oh look who's finally here Cody says as we sit down. Wait are we late I ask looking at the menu. Only 29 minutes late Cody says laughing. That's her fault uce she was driving Josh says as I roll my eyes. My bad I say as the waiter comes and takes everyone's orders.

That food was so delicious Brandi says as we all agree. It was I say as the waiter comes back to the table. Can I offer you guys some alcohol he ask showing everyone a glass of vodka. Oh no thank you Brandi says making Cody look at her. Um babe remember I said I was feeling to well Brandi says as Cody listens. Yeah you probably just got alcohol poisoning he says drinking from the glass. Um no I'm pregnant she says back as everyone claps. Your not serious, how long have you known Cody ask. A day kinda Brandi says as Cody gets up and walks away making Brandi follow behind him. Yikes one of Brandis friends say. Um you want a glass of something Co Josh ask drinking from his glass. Oh no thanks I say looking back at the dessert menu.

As I get home and change into my pajamas I hear a knock on my door. Come in I say as Josh walks in. Are you ok he ask as I climb into bed. Yeah I'm fine I say smiling. Then is there a reason you didn't want a drink at dinnner he ask looking at me. You know didn't wanna get to crazy I say lying through my teeth. Come on co he says rubbing his head. What Josh I say getting annoyed. What's this he says.

🎀End of chapter 🎀