Soixante-cinq

2 days later ⚠️
Coco Pov
It's my birthday and I get to be back home with all my kids I say hugging Nalani and Jr. Happy birthday mama Nalani says as we dance in the kitchen. Thank you I say drinking from a glass of champagne. What we doing today Jr ask holding Chicago. I think Josh said like a small dinner I say cleaning the kitchen. Where's he at now Nalani ask. I don't even know he wasn't here when I woke up I say shrugging my shoulders as I call him. Wassup he says answering on the first ring. Where are you I say as I watch Jr feed Chicago. Um I'm at the gym he says as John laughs. Whys John laughing I ask suspiciously. I don't know uce but hey you and the kids be ready by 5 Imma be there to pick y'all up he says quickly before hanging up.

Josh pov
This going be lit uce she going be suprised John says as we talk to the birthday planner. So does she have favorite colors or anything the planner ask. Oh yeah pink everything she like that I say rubbing my hands together. Oh ok well we got that we will get that ready she says back. Thank y'all for doing this on such short notice I say to her team. No problem she says as me and John walk to the elevator. Oh my gosh it's the usos a little kid says to us making us stop walking. Oh hey wassup lil uce John says shaking the kids hand as the total diva cameras follow behind us. I love you guys and I love Trinity and coco too the kid says happily. We appreciate the support little guy I say as the elevator opens. Can i get a picture he ask. Of course we say snapping a quick picture before we walk into the elevator.

Damn that was the longest conversation of my life John says laughing as we get off the elevator and get in the car

Damn that was the longest conversation of my life John says laughing as we get off the elevator and get in the car. What'd you get co for her birthday John ask as I drive. What you mean uce I spent thousands on that Jamaica trip I say laughing. Yeah but I know you went extra on that girl John says as I drive. Yeah bought her a lil dior chain I had Nalani set up the bedroom I say laughing as we turn into Johns driveway. Well I'll see you at the party uce in like 16 minutes he says laughing as he gets out the car. Yeahh I say as I drive to my house.

Coco Pov
Ma you look good Nalani says as I fix my hair. You know we had to do it big I say looking at my hair and Nalanis pink hair. Your wearing Yeezys with that dress bro Jr says hitting Nalani. It's cute shut up I say looking at Nalanis outfit.

 It's cute shut up I say looking at Nalanis outfit