Soixante-neuf

Josh Pov
You sure she's not here John ask. Yes I'm sure Its been two days I called her when we were at Cody's house a couple days ago to come pick us up she didn't answer so I thought she was sleep so Cody dropped us off we went inside she wasn't here and some of her and Chicagos clothes are gone I say while John and Trinity look through the house. Well we know she can't be far cause she wouldn't leave Nalani and Jr with you for long John says as I call coco again but it goes straight to voicemail. This is crazy uce I say setting my phone down. Hey look we will watch Nalani and Jr and you go find your girl John says rubbing my back. Thanks uce I say getting in the car to drive to find Coco. As I think of where she is I get a call from Terrell. Wassup T I say driving around. Come get your girl out of my house she's been here two days crying and drinking Terrell says as I start driving towards his house. On my way I say hanging up.

Hey she's in here somewhere Terrell says letting me inside the house. Did she say why she came here I ask as cocos mom walks into the kitchen. She just got fed some bullshit from her dumb friends now she's getting cold feet Terrell says. Damn I wish she would've told me instead of leaving I say as Cocos mom hands me a water bottle. Yep she's not coming out of that room Terrell says. Well she gotta come to work tonight so I'll take Chicago I say as cocos mom grabs a sleeping Chicago from the couch. Here you go she's all yours she says handing me Chicago as I leave and drive to the arena. Hey uce I'll meet all y'all at the arena I have Chicago I say on the phone to John. Did you get Co he ask. Nah uce it's a long story see you at work I say hanging up.

Coco Pov
Courtney wake up my mom says throwing water at me. What I say annoyed. One you have a match today two your baby daddy came over here looking for you Terrell says. Tell him to leave I don't wanna talk I say putting my head under the covers. What's wrong with you get the fuck out the bed grow up your 27 your going go to work talk to Josh and apologize for acting like a kid TODAY my mom says pushing me out of the bed. Since when do you wanna be a mother I say to her rolling my eyes. That man loves you and you love him so if you love someone you don't let them go so get up she says to me. Fine I say getting up and getting ready.

Josh Pov
Is mom here yet Nalani ask as I put my shoes on. I don't even know I say back standing up. I miss her kinda I mean it's only been a couple days but I know she's probably going through something so when you see her make sure your not mean ok Nalani says taking her younger siblings to catering. Yep I promise , Let's get this match going I say running out to the arena. As I start fighting against the judgement day the match is going well and I had the advantage until I hear Cocos theme music. What the hell I say looking at the entrance.

Ladies and gentlemen it's Coco what is she doing here the announcer says as Coco slides into the ring immediately punching Rhea

Ladies and gentlemen it's Coco what is she doing here the announcer says as Coco slides into the ring immediately punching Rhea. What is going on I think as I continue fighting Dominick. We have a new duo it looks like tonight Jey and Coco the announcer continues to say as Coco pins Rhea and I pin Dominick. Could Coco and Jey go to wrestle mania with this great win the announcer yells as me and Coco walk out of the arena. Good match she says patting my back. Lemme talk to you I say as we walk inside my locker room. What's up she says sitting on the couch. What's up , where have you been co you just left i say to her. I just had to get away she says taking off her shoes. Um I promised to Nalani I wouldn't yell at you uce but you gotta say more you left your kids you just took Chi like your a mom uce I say. I didn't just leave them on the street Josh I left them with you and I was going come back I just needed a simple break I'm sorry she says. Please don't do it again uce we can talk it out you had me stressed I say rubbing her thigh. Do you actually want to get married or is this a phase she ask looking down. Courtney your not a toy I really want this to work uce I say holding her hand. Thanks she says kissing my lips. Let's go home we planning this wedding tonight uce I say picking her up.

🎀End of chapter🎀
How'd y'all feel about raw yesterday 😭