Vingt

Coco Pov
So what I'm supposed to do ,just follow you around while your on tour I ask. Unless your staying here he ask. I think I'm going stay I say right away. You not going think about it co you know how long these tours can last that's a long time with no help or anything uce he says. Well I'm not the one leaving I say crossing my arms. Can you just think about it ,Takecia and the kids used to come all time there's enough space he says making me roll my eyes.Well I'm not your ex-wife , I have to stay I have work to do I say. Can you put your career aside for one second to think about our family he says lifting up his sunglasses. What your not thinking about our family J why would I take my new born city to city every day that's a lot for her I say taking Nalani out of her car seat. We're not going so do what you gotta do and we will see you when you get back I say before going back inside totally forgetting about going to Pilates and the new car that I have just received.

Josh Pov
She's tripping Uce I say standing outside thinking about the conversation. What's your plan one of the camera crew ask me. I don't know man I can't leave my job and she's not going leave hers but my plane leaves tonight I say leaning against my car. Go pack your bag son I say to Jeyce as I stay outside thinking some more.

Cocos Pov
He's tripping I say on the phone with Trinity as Jeyce comes inside. He just told you today trin ask me. Yes then just wants me to leave my career to follow him I say feeding Nalani. That happened with me and John when I left wwe which spilt us apart but when your in a relationship you gotta make sacrifices boo she says as Josh comes inside. Imma call you back I say hanging up the phone as Josh sits next to me. Yo I know it was a lot to ask and I'm sorry for putting all of it on you knowing you have your album event today he says. When are you leaving I ask him seeing if he was going miss the event. Well we leave at midnight so after the event he says as Jeyce comes down with his suitcase packed since he would be travelling with Josh. Well best of luck to you I say carrying Nalani upstairs.

As the night rolls around time for the event me and Josh haven't talked since. As we drove together to the event not a word was said unless one of us was answering Jeyce. As we get to the album party I was so happy seeing how many people came out mostly being friends and family. As we walk inside the cameras start flashing as everyone claps. Oh my gosh thank you guys for coming I say smiling as everyone goes back to drinking and their conversations. As I make my rounds talking to everyone Josh follows behind me as if we're not arguing right now. Oh my goodness I'm so proud of you babes my friend Ella says with her Scottish accent as she approaches me with her boyfriend Ty. Thank you, you look stunning I say as she does a quick spin.

You literally look like you didn't even have a baby what she says as Ty and Josh dap each other up

You literally look like you didn't even have a baby what she says as Ty and Josh dap each other up. Omg stop I say hugging her. Where is she Ella ask looking for Nalani. She's at Josh's moms house I say sadly. Oh no I wanted to see her she says. We will have to meet up I say as the conversation ends and me and Josh walk away. You going follow me the whole night I whisper as he's still behind me 30 minutes into the party. Yep he says smiling as a camera comes taking pictures of us. Can we get one next to the album the photographer ask. Of course I say standing next to my albums.

You look so good Trinity yells as I get more pictures taken

You look so good Trinity yells as I get more pictures taken. As the party's coming to a end I see fire shooting up from something. What is that I say stopping my sentence as I'm talking to Mercedes. I don't know she says as we walk over there. No way I say seeing a huge cake with my album face on it. Who in the world did this I say as they hand it to me.

Now you know only your man could pull that off girl John says loudly with a shot in his hand

Now you know only your man could pull that off girl John says loudly with a shot in his hand. As I look around I see Josh standing in front smiling. Ugh I can't hate this man for long I think as I blow the candles out making everyone cheer. Thank you I say to Josh before we kiss making everyone snap their pictures.

As I wake up the next morning I roll over to expect Josh next to me, but to only remember he left last night with Jeyce. The house was very quiet due to Nalani is still at Josh's mom so it was just me and the total divas cameras . As I clean the house and make myself breakfast, I hear a knock on the door. Hey B I say as I open the door for Brandi. Hi I'm just bored she says walking in give me a hug. Right life hasn't been this calm since who knows I say cleaning a pan. Yeah Libby's with Cody's mom as well she says smirking. Why are you smiling like that I ask her as she sits on the couch. I say we go out she says happily. You know what I'm down I say smiling. Yay I'll be back at 9 she says leaving. Let's get ready I say to the cameras.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀