Soixante-deux

Josh Pov
What the hell your girl a freak John says drinking some of his casa. That shits not cool Uce I say heated  from the exchange between the girls. Fix your face she's having fun Cocos friend Jasmine yells to me. Nah we going I say grabbing Cocos arm and dragging her out of the club. What get off of me she says trying to get out of my grip. Nah cause your fucking up your realationship right now I yell at her. What are you even talking about she says drinking from her cup. Bro put the cup down Courtney I say irritated at my drunk girlfriend. No it's good she's says as I hit the cup out of her hand. Aww you spilled it she says laughing. Let's go back to the house I say wiping the liquid off her dress. No I wanna stay I made a friend she says back. Courtney if you walk back in there we are done I say knowing she doesn't even understand what I'm saying. Chill out she says walking back into the club. Fuck Uce I yell stepping on the cup.

Coco Pov
Your back the girl in the gold dress says. Yeah my baby daddy was tripping I say dancing again. Oh no see this is why I stay single the girl says. What's your name I ask her as I drink from her new cup. Scotlynd whispers in my ears. I like that name I say back as we dance some more.

Oh my gosh what a fucking night I say to the cameras as me and Jaylen walk back to the house Jasmine got so drunk and paranoid she decided to take the first flight she could back home. I can't believe Jasmine left on my birthday weekend what a bitch I say stumbling into the restort house. Right Jaylen says as we go into the kitchen knocking over everything in our path. Oh my gosh shhh I say laughing as we turn on the light. What the hell Jaylen says as we see all my clothes and suitcase on the couch. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight I say as me and Jaylen die laughing as we stumble to the couch falling right to sleep.

Wake up I hear Josh say as he hits my leg. What I say still very groggy from last night. I'm taking Chi to the aquarium and she wants you to go he says annoyed. Oh ok I say still stumbling to find my clothes. Bro your a fucking mom uce act like it Josh says watching me struggle to get my clothes out my suitcase. Can you shut the fuck up and help me like turn on the lights I say to him. Courtney the lights are all on he says walking to the kitchen. Oh I say finally pulling my shirt out of my suitcase and going to the bathroom to get ready.

Ok I'm ready I say as we walk to the car and Josh straps in Chicago. Why are you being mean to me I ask Josh as I drink some Gatorade. Co- uce don't piss me off he says driving on the Jamaican roads. I'm just asking I say looking at him as we drive in silence.

Oh look at the fish I say holding Chicago as we look around the aquarium.

This is epic I hear josh say to the cameras still ignoring me

This is epic I hear josh say to the cameras still ignoring me. Oh my gosh a play place I say putting Chicago down as she runs with the other kids. So your going ignore me the whole time we are here I say to Josh as he continues looking at Chicago. They gave my princess a ice cream he says as Chicago  walks back over to us with a ice cream.

Let's go mami I say picking her up as we walk back to the car and we drive back to the resort

Ugh what a day I say putting Chicago down as she runs off to find Trinity. Where were you I woke up and thought I was kidnapped Jaylen says making her a cup of coffee. Your so funny I say laughing as she hands me a cup of it. You want one Josh jaylen ask as Josh just walks to the living room. Hey don't be mad that we're having fun on vacation and your sitting there acting like a little bitch she says making my head shoot up and John come out of his room. A what uce my damn girl went out and embarrassed me last night so yeah you right imma ignore all y'all bullshit Josh says back to Jaylen. How did I embarrass you I say sitting down my mug . Should I give a list you drink way to much you can't handle it you went out and was kissing on a whole other person but if I did that my head would be on a platter he says angry. I was having fun I was drunk I kissed a girl oh my gosh I guess it's the end of the fucking world I say throwing the mug at him but he dodges it making it shatter against the wall. Aye aye y'all calm down Coco was having fun and it just got out of hand that's all John says as Josh fumes in the corner. Nah cause I do all this take you on vacation take your friends on vacation and this is how you act your weird as hell Josh yells breaking my heart. No you just don't know to handle a bad bitch that's what it is ,you sorry Yeet nigga Jaylen says walking towards Josh but John holds her back. So what you wanna do Josh go get with Layla go cheat again huh I say back to him. Shut up uce that's all you say nobody wanna hear that sorry story you can't blame me cheating on how you acted last night he says shrugging his shoulders. I didn't do anything wrong Joshua I had fun I kissed one fucking girl I was highly intoxicated my bad I yell back. Y'all let's just have a good vacation please Trinity says coming out of the bedroom. We would if Josh didn't find something to fight with me about every fucking day I say still fired up by the conversation. Grow up uce your tired your excuses are boring your pathetic Josh fires back at me which makes me walk over to him and punch him right in his mouth. How pathetic is that I yell as the one of the cameraman pulls me away from josh as I continue kicking him. I don't hit females Courtney you know that Josh yells wiping his bloody lip as the cameraman take me back into the kitchen. Shut the fuck up Jaylen yells trying to get out of Johns grip as Chicago starts to cry. Look what you did Josh says going over to grab Chicago. Fuck this I say grabbing my phone as me and Jaylen  go upstairs. What a family vacation trinity says to the cameras.

🎀End of chapter 🎀
Raw night 😜